“Average Hotel Restaurant”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
New York
“Average Hotel Restaurant”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Since this was the only restaurant open in the hotel during my stay, I was hoping for a pleasant surprise. Unfortunately, I didn't get one. Yes, service was great -- our 2nd night we ate in due to weather concerns and needed 9 separate checks, and our waitress accommodated us with a smile. And yes, it's a varied menu with lots of food options at very reasonable prices. Too bad the preparation of those options was just mediocre (which could account for the restaurant being half empty every time we walked in). Not a bad choice if too tired to go out or forced by weather, etc. to eat in, but I definitely wouldn't go out of my way to eat here when there are so many other choices available.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank aliast

Binghamton, New York, USA
“I don't normally enjoy hotel restaurants”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I think this is the first time I have ever eaten at a hotel restaurant that I wasn't even staying at. After finding out the wait at Outback and Carabara's was 60 minutes, and our kids cranky with hunger, we were desparate to find a place that wasn't McDs or the like. Garfields was rated well on tripadvisor and just across the street. We went over there, and there was no wait. I had the prime rib which was very good. The wife and kids liked their meals as well. The atmosphere is nothing to write home about. But if you're looking for some decent food - I would recommend it.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great meal and waitress”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

A great family meal , with a kids menu too. Adults can get an adult beverage , and good prices. We had a fantastic waitress in Pam , who was courteous and friendly.

“Worst food.”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

The food here was sooo bad every time I pass this place I have to comment. I honestly thought filet Mignon was a dry meat until my friends brother cooked it for me. Simply awful food. Pasta was dry as well.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Kitsune17519
Hilltown, Pennsylvania
“Good for and prompt service”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

This restaurant is right in the Best Western Eden hotel. A good selection to pick from and the prices were reasonable.