“excellent!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I must say I travel alot, to may different places, and love food. I live in New York City, and you can't go wrong with the food there. I came to visit family, and my son suggested that we eat dinner at Garfields whice is located inside of the Best Wester Eden Resort in Lancaster Pa. We decided to eat there, and i was blown away! I had a server name Miguel Velez who greeted me with such a warn welcome, before he even knew he was going been our server. That is always pleasent when you are tired and hungry.I must say he made my day, and my sons as well. With his attentive welcome,and cheerful tone. I was hoping the food would be as good as the service. And to my luck.... it was better then i could have expected. I had the hickory chicken, which i have never tasted anything that hit tastes bud i never even knew i had. My son had the Glazed Salmon, which was cooked to perfection but has never like mashed potatos his whole life. Miguel made some quick substences to find a side he liked, without any problem.He dealt with my sun so paciently, and things like that,... just makes life so much easier wheB we travel so much . by the end of our meals, i had to tell him not to lick the plate! To sum up my exsperience at Garfields, and the Resort, it excedied my exprections, beyond belief. if you are ever looking for a place to have nice rooms, relaxation, and amazing food for reasonalble prices all right out side your door,It highly recomend if your in the area, just check it out and see what you think.Thank you Bestwestern Eden Resort, and thank you for hireing such hospital employees. i will surely be coming back to visit and bringing family and friends! Thank you for a great exsperience. We will surely becomeing her years to com!

There are newer reviews for Garfield's Restaurant

Reviewed March 28, 2013

We were staying at best western Eden resort during our kid's spring break and decided to give this restaurant a try. Food was good, salad bar and soup selection were limited - one soup selection, chili and only iceberg lettuce. However, the service was excellent! Thank you Miguel V.! My two boys said that you were "awesome and the best waiter EVER". Thanks for the recommendation to go with the hickory chicken, I am really glad I did. If we are ever back in town, we will be returning to Garfield's and hope to see you there.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Geat restaurant....we had a dinner voucher from a Best Western "special deal". Our waiter, Miguel Velez was very helpful, recommending several entrees. The prime rib and filet mignon were delicious and the portions were very generous. Miguel was very polite ad attentive.
We would definately go back again!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We decided to take my brother and his wife out to lunch before we caught a movie and we were not impressed. I had the Monterey grilled chicken sandwich and it was dried out. Mentioned it to the the server and we were told that there was a new cook back there. The Chicken Caesar salad was good but again chicken was dry. Brother in law ordered the burger and said it was a little dry too but fries were great! The atmosphere was one of tension but the setting is beautiful. Decor is nice and the "feel" was very nice. Too bad the food wasn't up to the same set of standards. Price was average. We will come back again some time, just not very soon!

Reviewed March 24, 2013

The chefs must be the best of the best. The restaurants ambience is delightful. Quiet atmosphere, great staff.

1  Thank FRANK B