“Conveniently located in the Best Western Eden Hotel”

Garfield's Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 613 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 26, 2012

This restaurant is open for lunch and dinner. The food was fairly reasonably priced. The quality of the food was average but the service was wonderful. We bought a cup of milk there one morning and they were happy to help us with our milk need.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

We had dinner here every night and watched the baseball on the large TV over the bar.
Food and service so good on the first night we had dinner here every night and didn't feel the need to go anywhere else

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I went to Garfield's twice in two weeks; first, with my husband and children, and then with a friend and our children. Both times, we were waited on by Courtney Stork, who was fantastic! The food was very good (I'm now addicted to the burgers!), and the service was great. I often forget about Garfield's because it's part of the hotel, but have begun making it a point to go there!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I've been going here since I was a kid and they're food is always pretty good. Not too expensive, not too fancy, but all around great. Great service too! The people care about their service, and if you had a good meal.

Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

Had a nice fish sandwich with onion rings for lunch, great service fast and tasty. Came back later for desert. Had poor service, and just ok desert. Will not be back any time soon. Couldn't even get a refill on my coffee.

1  Thank scott g