“Great Lunch Buffet......Great place to go for a working lunch!”

Garfield's Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 579 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Great Lunch Buffet......Great place to go for a working lunch!”
Reviewed September 16, 2011

We go here all the time from work for lunch. They have a great soup and salad bar, as well as full lunch buffet. Great place to go for a quick lunch. Ask for Angie - she is the best!

Galloway, New Jersey
“Too Many Employees and Little Service!”
Reviewed September 16, 2011

My husband and I went to the restaurant Saturday, Sept. 10, 2011 around 8 p.m.. There were many employees standing around the desk/station, but few were willing to help. When we did get help, the waitress was having a conversation (and sitting down at the table/booth) with a patron/friend a booth away from us. We felt she didn't want to stop her conversation with her friend, and we were an imposition. In between waiting on us, she returned to her patron/friend and sat down at the booth!!! Your better choice of restaurant and for some service is the Arthur Terrace Restaurant. The hotel breakfast is worth it. So, purchase the package on the internet. You will save some cash.

3 Thank mygodcando
Stevens, Pennsylvania
“Great food, great prices!”
Reviewed September 15, 2011

This is a great family friendly place, very clean and reasonable prices. They offer a discount card you can purchase for a percent off your bill. Some friends and I eat dinner there every Thursday. We request Angie because she is a super waitress and takes good care of us.
Stop in soon!

“Great service”
Reviewed September 15, 2011

I had great service from the bartender Andrea. I will definately be back.

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Two Thumbs Up!!”
Reviewed September 15, 2011

My family and I recently dined at Garfield' at Tha Eden Resort. This was our first visit and we were pleasantly suprised to find such an affordable restaurant, with great food, in a hotel atmosphere. We all splat a nacho appetizer, which was plentiful and loaded with toppings. I had the prime rib special which was a large portion of beef, potato and veg with salad bar, and very reasonably priced I might add. My wife had a hamburger and the kids shared a large pepperoni pizza as well. Our waiter was very attentive and friendly, as were all the staff we encountered. The decore of the restaurant was bright and inviting. Overall, a job well done and we will be returning again!