“OK but not as good as K-town”
Review of Onion's Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Onion's Cafe
Ranked #294 of 600 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We headed for Thai restaurant across the street but it was closed at 3pm so we tried Onion Cafe. Unfortunately we are true fan of K-town (Annadale VA and Elicott City MD) so we think it's ok, good (not great) as for Korean dishes. Their interpretation of bulgogi is different; we never seen it with carrot & mushroom though. I love vegetable--no complain but my bf was picking them out.

1  Thank taisansanee

Reviewed March 30, 2012

I've heard talk about their Korean food, but I've only eaten there for breakfast a few times. The service was fast, the food was good, and it is fairly priced. Glad to hear it's BYOB, I'd like to go for dinner sometime.

1  Thank ErmMac
Reviewed January 18, 2012

They have a cute, kitschy dining room, friendly service and reasonable prices. I don't go there often since their hours are not ideal for late evening, but a wonderful place to hit up when downtown during the day or early on First Friday. I'm hearing the owners are focusing more on promoting the Korean menu which is great since the regular menu while simple and reliable tends more to the meatloaf and mashed side of things. But a really great value and place to grab a bite when downtown.

2  Thank nightbrightener
Reviewed July 27, 2011

They've expanded the menu and bought some wine glasses for BYOB folks. Good Korean food and friendly service, at low prices.

1  Thank TheRealDesertFox
Reviewed August 3, 2008

We chose the Korean "beef booli" option, that was very tasty. Very nice appetizers include pickled radish and kimchi. BYOB. We'll return soon!

1  Thank realdesertfox