“Lovely people, wonderful food”
Review of Pantry Deli

Pantry Deli
Ranked #312 of 575 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Orlando, Florida
“Lovely people, wonderful food”
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Quaint & cheery, this wonderful breakfast spot (I've never had lunch here) is a throwback to friendly, attentive service and excellent food.
The breakfast sandwich on a pretzel roll is out of this world. Eggs Benedict and the skillets are also outstanding.

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Locals Love It, overrated, but far better than most in area”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

There are menu items I really like, like the Fruit Mountain Pancakes and French Toast offerings. Oatmeal a plus. Admittedly not a fan of eggs served in a skillet. Tend to be overdone, not just here, but in all cases. Skillet continues to cook eggs. Mediocre service and decor, one unisex restroom.

• Visited May 2014
King George, Virginia
“Breakfast with a smile”
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

My family enjoyed the breakfast at the Pantry. The portions were generous and fairly priced. The only issue I have is that the restaurant was crowded on Sunday morning which is a problem at all great restaurants. I highly recommend adding the Pantry to your trip.

Hershey
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I really enjoyed this little place. Yes, it is cozy. We arrived at a very busy time on Labor Day. The wait staff worked very hard to accommodate everyone. We did not wait in line long, waited a bit for the waitress to take our order. The food was wonderful .I can not wait to go back to try the lunch specials. I loved the variety of food on the menu. I ordered the skillet breakfast, eggs, spinach, mushrooms, broccoli and provolone cheese, with home fries. and English muffin.Yum.

• Visited September 2013
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Excellent Breakfast-Outstanding Waitresses and Staff”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My family and I located the Pantry on Yelp, and after reading the good reviews, decided to have breakfast here. We were also staying close by in the Heritage Hotel. First impression was how extremely friendly the staff was. Because it's a small place and we were a party of 8 including a 6-1/2 grandson and 11 week old grand-daughter, they went out of their way to keep us all sitting together. Our waitress was Maggie I believe and what a wonderful person she is. Our grandson wasn't the happiest camper and Maggie made it a point to show him extra attention and he became her "little helper" while we were there, and he really took a likely to her. Thank you so very much for showing him so much kindness. The breakfast that everyone had was just super. I had the one that comes out in a skillet and it was as good as it gets. Real down home country cooking - love it. When we go back to the Lancaster area, we will make it a point to stop here and have breakfast each time. Great Place-Great Staff.

• Visited August 2013