“Great food and reasonable prices.”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #138 of 587 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Tasty food, wonderful fast service, and fun atmosphere. Really love the bbq ribs and kiwi lemonade. Also the desserts are spectacular.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Usually we seem to have bad service at Apple bee's but this one was different. I think we had four different people deliver food to our table... so it was actually hot when we got to eat it.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

We like to eat here when we are in the area and are never dissappointed. It's very busy on the weekends, so we usually eat a little earlier for a shorter wait time.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

I sat at the bar as I was in town alone for one night passing through town. Place was jammed, but the bar was open for the most part. Mostly people waiting for tables.

Bartender was attentive and genuinely pleasant. Good selection of beer.

I had the Sizzling N'Awlins Skillet and it was excellent. I also ordered mozzarella sticks which were just okay and came with 12 in a basket. A lot for one person.

I'd recommend it if visiting Lancaster. Good place for family as well.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

What a great place to experience lunches or dinners of any size. They have a great lunch menu that you can pick combos to meet every appetite. We actually had lunch at one and dinner another night at a different location.,