“Wonderful food! Friendly folks!”
Review of The Red Rose - CLOSED

The Red Rose
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We were here for a convention and they made sure we were served quickly and accurately. The food is good, wholesome and abundant. Definitely would return.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Service was poor and the food left a lot to be desired ! Typical bar and grill type of atmosphere and food ! Good place to go for a sandwich if nothing else open.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

We went there mid-day and it was not busy at all, but picked up as we were leaving. All the meals we ordered were quite good and the place was clean and neat. Server was very friendly.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Interesting menu, excellent dinner salads, great staff. Have been here at least 8 times and it has never failed to please

Reviewed August 1, 2012

I was in town over the weekend for the scrapbooking convention and my frienf and I needed to find some where to eat Saturday night between our classes. This was one of the restaurants I found through the website for the convention center we liked the prices and selections and it was a short walk so we decided to give it a try. Boy did we find a winner. the place is clean and welcoming and the service was spot on. We both started with the greek salad ( the dressing was devine) and I had the seafood greco and my friend has a greek shrimp special they had that night. We were both delighted with our meals and ate every last bite. We are already planning on comming back next july for the convention and we will be sure to stop in again .