“Good service”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 16, 2014

We had a group of 25 and had to wait a little bit but they were great. They were willing to separate our checks and then combine any necessary. The service was quick and the servers were very polite.

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed December 30, 2013

I gave this place another try, and honestly, will be forced to do so again since my family in Lancaster enjoys it. But this was NOT a good visit.

Service was pathetically slow. I think it took 45 minutes for our food to come to our table after we ordered it. And just like last time I was here, they burnt the living daylights out of the sausage that I ordered with my spaghetti with meat sauce. Hint to the cook: The sausage should not be BLACK.

My spaghetti came to the table with a healthy portion of pasta and what looked like about a tablespoon of sauce. I had to ask for another dish of sauce. Even after that, there was not a lot of sauce. This sauce also seems to have been cheapened. I could have sworn their meat sauce once had ground sausage in it to help add some flavor, but this just had ground beef. Not very flavorful at all. The dish was a disappointment, except for the quantity.

There were little kids in our party, and they took longer to bring their food and beverages out than anyone else's. THAT'S BACKWARDS! Any good server knows to get the kids' stuff out FIRST! Then the server took forever to ask if we wanted more salad, and then to bring it out when we told her yes.

Total bill was only $100 for 6 adults and 3 kids, and everyone else (except me) seemed to enjoy their food...though everyone complained about the wait and there were some complaints about too much dressing in the salad.

Next time I'm forced to come back to this place, I hope the service is faster, the sausage isn't burnt, the sauce is served more liberally, and there is actually some flavor in the sauce.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

We like going to olive garden. They had a mushroom soup available for limited time that we wanted to try so in we went. My girlfriend loved the mushroom soup. I liked the mushroom soup but then ordered a bowl of the zuppa tuscana soup which is so good I could make a meal out of it. Both of our pasta entrees were enjoyable. The server did a good job and was pleasant.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Took a chance and tried the Olive Garden after swearing it off. I spend 2 to 3 nights a week traveling in Lancaster on business and was looking for something new. I started with a large bowl of salad. It looked good but was wilted, obviously sitting for a long time and was heavily dosed in dressage. What could have been a great start, was not. I ordered a spicy shrimp entree with pasta. A large serving arrived and it looked promising. However, the first bite proved otherwise. The pasta was significantly over cooked to the point of mush. The shrimp seemed limped and I couldn't help but think they microwaved a lean cuisine meal from the grocery store. I ate a few bites and gave up. No one asked or seemed to care why I didn't eat much.

I'm back to swearing off the Olive Garden.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

There is nothing to dislike about this restaurant....the food is excellent ( plenty for your money) great atmosphere and the staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. Don't miss having one of the great meals here!