“Mothers Day Dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We went there for dinner on Mother's Day. My husband always likes to take me out for dinner on that day. We sat at the bar. Service was very good. The food, well, mine was great , my husband's could have been better. I ordered the chicken scampi with extra garlic and sauce came out piping hot and the way I ordered. My husband's was terrible, he ordered the Tour of Italy....the fett alredo and the red sauce were all mixed together, the chicken parm was hard and the lasagna was edible. It seemed like it sat under the heat lamp while there were preparing mine. The portions on his were really small....for the increased prices.....seems like they are cutting back on portions of everything......for the first time, we had to order more salad and breadsticks.....3 breadsticks for 2 people....come on....like I said the service was good.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

It's the Olive Garden. And at the Plaza Blvd Olive Garden, be ready to wait, no matter what time of day it is. Not necessarily because it is always busy. Sometimes it's busy. But often the wait is long just because they are very short staffed, and they do a lousy job of managing this place.

Today it was a party of 8, my wife, Dad, his wife, and 4 kids ages 6, 3, 2, and 2 months. We got ot the table and my wife wanted the sling moved to another spot at the table where the baby would be as far away from other guests as possible. This clearly ticked off the rude and lazy hostess, who treated my wife like dirt as she moved the sling. Too bad, girl. It's your job. Do it, and take your attitude somewhere else.

Server was fast. Food...well, it was a slightly below average experience. The OG seems to have started trying to save money by putting less and less sauce on the food. Nothing was impressive, but just about average for the OG.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Good food, decent prices......but the wait to get in is always long. The weekends are the worst for lines. I have enjoyed my meals there but I dont even bother going on the weekends or peak tourist times because of the long wait times for seats

Reviewed March 10, 2013

The food was bland and overcooked. My pasta was mushy and the salad was tasteless. It needs to be thoroughly cleaned and/or renovated! The carpets were filthy, and the walls had stains on them. Won't be going back.

1  Thank Carl B
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My wife and I travel to Lancaster often and at least 3 times a year we have dinner at the Olive Garden. The service is always very good they give you a respectable glass of wine and their food is worth what we pay for it. I've had better but this is a chain restaurant and we don't expect top quality home made pasta when we visit but having said that what we receive is quite good and that's why we return.