“Lousy”

Ranked #63 of 601 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American, Bar, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Everything you love about Isaac's...amazing grilled sandwiches, made-from-scratch soups, fresh garden salads and awesome kid's menu...with a full bar featuring great craft beers on tap and by the bottle. Best covered patio in Lancaster! Seasonal outdoor seating.
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

The sandwich choices were strange. We saw the words Pickle Bar and the name Isaacs Deli and we expected the traditional deli. Not only were we disappointed in the menu, we were disappointed in the food we were served. The waiter was friendly and attentive to our needs.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I ate here last year while I visited friends. When I made arrangements to visit Lancaster this summer, I mentioned to my friend's how I needed to eat at Isaac's again. I love the pretzel bread! I chose to make my own sandwich after reviewing the menu several times. I just couldn't decide as everything looks soooo good! The quality and freshness cannot be beat. I wish they had these on the west coast. Until then, I will have to dream of the day I get to eat at Isaac's again.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Late afternoon in Lancaster, PA, this was one of the few places open near the Marriott hotel. Big mistake eating here instead of the hotel. The menu is full of sandwiches, wraps, and salads. I don't think any serious cooking goes on in the kitchen. The chicken added to my mixed salad was rubbery and tasteless. The Feta cheese the salad was supposed to contain was missing, and when the waitress brought over a small plastic cup of Feta, it had black specks all over it. Maybe it was black pepper, but I didn't investigate. The assorted pickles were good, however.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Recommended by the person in the visitor's center nearby, we were pleased by the large selection of sandwiches. Our toddler enjoyed the fish tank and the colorful decor. Try the pretzel sandwiches - the dough was light and slightly sweet. Service was fast and the downtown location convenient. Also had a good children's menu with healthy side options (fruit salad, applesauce, or carrots w/ dip).

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I had no idea that pretzel dough could be so delicious!! The sandwiches and soups are fresh and different. The prices were so very reasonable and the atmosphere was very relaxed. Great for kids, too!!