TripAdvisor

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Central Market
Description: Beautifully decorated restaurant in the heart of downtown Lancaster. Dine outdoors in our waterfall park in nice weather.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We loved the atmosphere, service, and food. My friend enjoyed a cocktail also. I wished there were more choices of dishes on the menu. Other than that, it was a perfect meal. Very convenient location if you are going to Fulton for a show afterwards.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (397)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I arrived with a group of friends as an end to a bachelorette weekend. The restaurant itself was clean and had a cool atmosphere and general theme. The menu had quite a few selections of gourmet brunch choices. The bloody mary bar and mimosa bar were a nice addition, although pricy and you had to buy a minimum of two drinks to have access to the bar. I really enjoyed that the waitress was nice and helpful, willing to answer alll our questions. She even brought us some complimentary pastries/sweets from the cafe which was awesome. My brunch was delicious and I'd recommend if you like higher-end dining options or a classy brunch setting.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

When the boss calls and ask you to dinner, you don't have high hopes for the meal. This was a great surprise. The steak was excellent. The service was good!

Reviewed September 3, 2019

We enjoyed a delightful dinner at The Pressroom during our vacation. It's a busy place, and we didn't have reservations, so it was lucky that we got seated. The food was good, and the waitress was terrific.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 26, 2019 via mobile

I enjoyed the food, drink and atmosphere. Although the atmosphere was more like a high end pub but the food was more high end american than that type of restaurant would normally serve. I had the Steak Frites which was excellent all the way around. Service was good and the bar was great.

Date of visit: August 2019