“Recommended by a local”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Central Market
Description: Beautifully decorated restaurant in the heart of downtown Lancaster. Dine outdoors in our waterfall park in nice weather.
Reviewed March 30, 2019

Contemporary restaurant with a modern feel. Young clientel (pre-mortgage) were a bit noisy but not too. Very good service. Jazz combo was a nice touch. I had Steak frites and she had a dinner salad, both good.

Reviewed March 21, 2019

We had the private room reserved for a family function. Staffed by one bartender and one server, things could not have gone better. The food and service were both excellent and I look forward to returning for a meal soon. The decor is very pleasing and the ambiance wonderful. An all-around great experience!

Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

If under under 40 and into the bar scene, this is the place for you. If you’re over 40 or are looking for a great meal, look elsewhere.

Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

Right downtown near the convention center. We went 2 nights. Once just drinks and next night we came back for burgers. Good modern and slightly industrial feel. Good food.

Reviewed March 14, 2019

I was here for brunch with my parents and really liked the atmosphere of the restaurant. Looking at the menu all the options sounded delicious, so when I ordered I was so excited for my meal. I ordered the crab and avocado toast and then added poached eggs to the top. When my meal arrived, I was shocked by the lack of avocado on the "avocado toast". Overall the meal was just fine and the highlight was my mimosa. Our waiter was very nice and did a great job making sure we had hot coffee and filled water glasses. Overall I would give The Pressroom another chance because it seems to have a lot of potential. Just be warned if you love avocado like me, don't order their avocado toast!

Date of visit: December 2018