“Custom Service”
Review of Carr's Restaurant

Carr's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Carr's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 597 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 27, 2012

We made brunch reservations a few days in advance. Their web site menu wasn't working, so when I asked if they served smoked salmon, they said they would make sure it was available that day. As promised, when we got there and salmon was not on the menu, they brought me a dish with my name on it. And the prices were outstanding. As with The Lancaster Marriott, service was friendly and professional. The only drawback was that the restaurant is a cellar type with limited natural light. But the decore brightened up the place as much as could be expected.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Based on many positive reviews, my husband and I decided to go to Carr's Restaurant. WOW! The reviews were accurate... great meal & excellent service! Prices were very reasonable. The only downside for us was that Carr's stops serving dinner at 7pm on a Sunday night, which forced us to eat much earlier than usual. Other than that, I am looking forward to my next date night at Carr's Restaurant again!

Reviewed February 2, 2012

... and a place that calls for the wifey to doll herself up and look scorching hot... bonus!

Get a double deal certificate and it gets even better!

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Within walking distance of the Prince St. garage...nice central location and yummy food.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

Great bar menu in upscale place. Easy access. Food's good all around.