“Not All That Great”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Not All That Great”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by two different people at our hotel, so we decided to check it out. We were told that they serve something here for everyone - burgers, chicken, steak, ect ect.... The restaurant itself has a great presentation. It appears to be a high-end restaurant, with fancy decorations and low lighting. When we received the menu, we were both shocked and disappointed. We could barely pronounce any item on the menu, hadn't heard of half of the ingredients, and the prices were just ridiculous! I ended up with some sort of pasta, which wasn't any better than something I could have made myself. Our service wasn't all that great - the waiter failed to keep my drink filled when needed. I think the restaurant could have been much better for all the hype.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank MMcDougal87

Charleston, South Carolina
“Nice setting, so-so food”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

This is an attractive place and we sat at a comfortable small table. We had a great waiter, but the food wasn't that great. The presentation was fine, but the food wasn't something that that would make me come back.

• Visited October 2013
Canton, Georgia
“Not what we expected”
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

We were seated on the fireplace room all by ourselves, it was a Friday night so you would think the restaurant would be busy but it wasn't. Our waitress was very friendly at first but the service was terrible. It took her over 15 to 20minutes just to bring out cocktails. My husband ordered grilled swordfish with seasonings and it was so bland. I had the tilapia which was fair. When we were finished we waited and waited for the server to come back and give us our check, that never happened, I had to get up and search for her, I do not recommend this restaurant,

• Visited September 2013
Little River
“DISAPPOINTED”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We have been coming to this restaurant the month of September for he past several years. OUR FAVORITE APPETIZER was the fried olives! Well it is listed on their menu on the website and the only reason we went there tonight was for this app...server advises they took it off the menu in JULY!! Then why still have it on your we site menu! Server was very friendly and it was not his fault and the manager accommodated by offering us a free appetizer but still was very disappointed...not to mention it wa the most expensive place we ate since arriving I the area....house wine is $8.00 a glass...crazy...at home on Happy Hour house wine is 3.00 a glass..cost me 24.00 for what I get at home for 9.00...no wonder they had no customers...sorry ev though they made an effort will not go back...FIRESIDE TAVERN is much better.

• Visited September 2013
Binghamton, New York
“Nice deck for summer dining”
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

We were here on a Sunday in August. The deck or the bar area was the only thing open on a Sunday. Very pleasant on the deck. We were seated for approximate 15 minutes before the host came back over to say he would take our drink order. The menu was nice lots of choices. My husband had the steak which was large nd tasty. I had the chicken sandwich which was very good. My granddaughter ordered off the Kia menu nd had spaghetti which was a chunky tomato sauce which she did not like. She doesn't like tomatoes. Salad was decent. Other than the poor service which could be just that day, it was a good meal .

• Visited August 2013