“not so good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 17, 2012

the food isn't as good as the hype. The service is excellent. We got lucky and sat at the fireplace but some of the other tables were in not so good locations. not worthe the price either.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

It looked really cute on the outside but not as appealing on the inside. One section was a bar area with tvs and tables. Or you could be seated in another area that is the "restaurant" portion. It looked like absolutely no one was in that area. We decided to eat in the bar area.

I got there "famous" Tomato Bisque and Grilled Romaine salad. It was good. My husband got the crab cake sandwich which was not good at all. Bad crab that was very fishy.

It looks like the locals frequent this place. But, personally I would choose another restaurant if back in that area.

1  Thank CatMom2013
Reviewed November 12, 2012

The food was excellent and arrived in a timely manner. They have a great wine list, also our server was helpful in selecting the perfect wine to accompany our dinner choices. Very nice ambience.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

The title says it all. We went on a Sunday night. All of the employees were warm and friendly. Quick drink at the bar while we were waiting for a table. Only one server for the dining room, which was a little concerning, but she did an AMAZING job of caring for ALL of the guests and made it a wonderful experience. As far as the food....one of the best meals I have eaten at a moderately-priced establishment.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

We went here during Hurricane Sandy and found it to be quite a gem. The restaurant was very romantic and beautiful (there was a bar on the other side of the dining section and I don't know what that part was like. It was separate from us.). We sat by a fireplace in a garden type room and it was very charming. Their red sangria was great!!!!
I ordered a steak (I think it was the 8oz one) and it was DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! It was on top of a perfect slice of potato au gratin which was on top of string beans (by the way, they were probably the best string beans I've had in a long long time.....and I'm not the biggest fan of string beans anyway). My steak was topped with curled crunchy sweet potato pieces. The meal was amazing!
My boyfriend had the prime rib and he also was very pleased with his meal.
This restaurant is a no-brainer!!!!!!!! Make the trip, you won't be disappointed!