“Delicious”

Dining options: Reservations
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“Delicious”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

My husband and I love their lunch buffet - the chicken makhani is delicious (as are most of the other dishes we've tried) and we enjoy the hot naan bread that's brought to the table.

• Visited May 2012

“Great Sunday Buffet”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

I truly like going here on Sunday for the buffet. I quite honestly can never remember by name what is what. Seeing the food first helps. Although, I seem to eat everything offered on the buffet, it's all quite good. The lamb is wonderful.

• Visited May 2012
Pennsylvania
“Very Good!”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Gerat food, try the buffet if you are new to Indian cuisine - it offer a wonderful sampling of their menu.

1 Thank chaldePennsylvania
lancaster pa
“Decent Indian Food”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Try the luncheon buffet so you can easily learn the dishes you like. Good place for a business lunch. Dinner is always very good and I'm very into their lamb and tandoori dishes. Sometimes live sitar entertainment on weekends.

Wallkill, New York
“Awesome Vegetarian Indian Food!”
Reviewed January 16, 2012

My sister and I found this place on the Lancaster Vegetarian Society website. The restaurant is in a strip mall and from the outside doesn't look like much but looks can be deceiving. The atmosphere is very laid back and the decor is fun. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The menu is great for all diets but they have an extensive vegetarian and vegan menu. Everything that is vegan is clearly labeled! My sister and I shared the veggie choice appetizer which was very tasty and plently for two people. For entrees we had the mushroom curry and Bombay with roti. Both dishes were very flavorful and delicious-I would have them again! And to top it all off the price was right.

1 Thank R R