“Table of Six Delighted”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2012

Our gang is fussy. The team at Symposium did a gr8 job. My filet was PERFECTLY prepared. Service kept up with all our needs. Veggies carefully prepared. Excellent Pinot Noir by the glass.

1  Thank robinbayvillage

Reviewed January 20, 2012

The owener is always there to greet the guests and makes sure everything is OK at your table. The food is great! Never had a bad exerience.

1  Thank Christine H
Reviewed November 26, 2011

Symposium has amazing food every time I go. I live at the shore and I am consistently impressed with the quality of their seafood. There has never been a time when the manager was not there to check on his guests. The wine list is affordable but with excellent variety. The service is always great, even with the large parties we often bring (we have a very large family). There is a reason I eat here every time in town, and I am a picky girl:)

1  Thank Roses4poet
Reviewed November 15, 2011

I had my 35th high school reunion at this restaurant this past weekend. I can't say enough good things about Chef Mark working with us on menu selection and the ease in handling checks at the end of the night. There were 45 of us and we could not have been taken care of any better. The NY strip was perfectly cooked and tasted so good, without them overpowering it with seasoning. The chicken saltimbocca was done differently than I've had in other restaurants, but the chicken was very tender and tasty. The band started at 9:30 and was very good. We did not go to the bar itself, but we could see the crowd and it looked like a very cool place to be sitting! Kudos to this restaurant for figuring out what customer service is all about. We will definitely return when we are in PA again.

1  Thank lvskns
Reviewed March 21, 2011

My mom and I went here for a bridal party on March 19th. It was in the backroom. Very nice place. The food was good and so was the service. We had a nice time.

1  Thank VeniceGirl_1