“Great menu”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 1, 2018

6 of us met for dinner at this restaurant, and it was my first visit. The service was excellent! I always appreciate a friendly greeting and flexible service when there are multiple people arriving at different times.

The menu was really interesting and had a great selection of food. I appreciated the small portions section of the menu because I like having just enough and not a huge portion that requires packaging some to go at the end of the meal.

The food was all delicious. I had Pasta Giuseppe, which was spaghetti sautéed with minced garlic and jalepeno's with a crispy sliced chicken breast on top. The chicken was nicely seasoned and the pasta was al dente, perfect for me.

The only oops of the food and drinks was a fruity sangria that was served with 2 slices of oranges. At this time of the summer, it would have been nice to see some summer fruit in the drink. It tasted good though!

They have a nice location with multiple seating areas for couples, stand up bar, sit down bar, and an outside area where you can watch planes take off and land. Good food and an interesting location open 11 am until 11 pm, what more could you want?

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank GardenBeets

Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

I can't believe this restaurant is so far down the list. They have Happy Hour 4:00 - 5:00 with well drinks at $3.00 and wine at $4.00. I always get food from their ala cart menu. It
Is a smaller serving without the salad but with bread that is great. The food is very reasonable and delish. I generally get the Limoncello Chicken or the Chicken Parm. A great place with a view of the airplanes taking off and landing . My favorite place to go for a good meal at a good price!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

One of the few places around to fly in for a meal as restaurant is on/at the airport. My salad was good but wife had fish and chips which she didn't like at all. French fries were good, which saved the place from getting a dreaded, "let's not go back". I will update again when we go back to advise if its worth going back a 3rd time.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

Ate dinner outside last night. As usual the staff was great and provided wonderful service. The chicken wings are fantastic. I had one of the pasta bowls,$7 a real deal. One of our favorite places.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed March 23, 2017

Don't know why they advertise as being fabulous. The food is terrible as is the wait staff. Even if someone gave us another gift certificate we would never go back.

Date of visit: April 2016