“Always a good meal!!!!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Lebanon, Pennsylvania, United States
“Always a good meal!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

We always stop at this restaurant whenever we are in the Lancaster area. My wife wants to go just for the bread. I love the salmon picatta. My only complaint would be the new beer list. They never have the one I order. It should be removed from the list if it is not available.

• Visited October 2013

“Nothing special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Waste of time! The quality of food had really declined! I'll stay home next time. It really was nothing special and decided to give it another try since they closed the one on Columbia ave I thought maybe they would have more time to spend of the quality of the food!

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Good food and reasonably priced”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

I have eaten at this restaurant several times and have always had a good meal. The menu offers a variety of choices and you can always order the smaller portions (even at dinnertime). The servers are friendly and many of the seats face the runway. It is located inside the terminal at the Lancaster Airport. They also have a room for parties/banquets.

• Visited February 2013
Germantown Maryland
“Great Service and good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

We had a North East Bonanza Group Event at Lancaster with 30 airplanes and over 60 people. Fiorentino's were ready for us and got all of us taken care of in about an hour. The servers will all very good and attentitive, the food was good as usual and there is something about sitting at the airport looking out the windows at all the planes though due to the size of our group we were in the back.I have always enjoyed this place, the staff and the food. If in the Lancaster area it is worth the visit. Go on a weekend and sit by the windows where you can watch the planes on a nice day.

• Visited January 2013
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Some great, some good, some bad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

My family and I (6 adults and 3 kids ages 5, 3, and 1) visited today for lunch.

The servers were great, and vey accomodating of our large party, giving us a great table near the windows so the kids could watch the planes. It was a disappointingly slow day for flights, so I think we saw maybe 2 planes.

But this place is so cute! The airport is quiet and pretty, and this restaurant is also very pretty. It is NOT a dumpy airport diner. It is a sweet looking place.

The servers were quick to our table, and took our drink orders quickly. There were very helpful providing the kids with spill proof cups. Peach iced tea is good, and their warm apple cider was delicious!

We ordered no appetizers. The did take a while, but eventually brought out bread with a delicious dipping sauce. That was great. Of course, they bring out this great, warm bread, and ICE COLD, ROCK SOLID patties of butter! What in the heck is the deal with that? Why bring out butter AT ALL for bread if it is going to be impossible to spread it. MAKE THE DARNED BUTTER WARM, PLEASE! My gosh, this makes me so angry, not because it is a big deal, but because it is so simple that any idiot should be able to figure it out, and yet so many otherwise terrific restaurants will bring out useless, ice cold, rock solid, unspreadable butter to their guests. DUMB.

Anyway, my 3 year old ordered the 10" cheese pizza. It was terrific! Great crust, terrific sauce, obviously home made and not a frozen pizza like you get at many other restaurants, and it was delicious. My 5 year old had the spaghetti with meat balls, as did one adult. The adult didn't like it and thought the sauce tasted like it was out of a can. I actually enjoyed it, as did my 5 year old. My salad was good, and another person at the table who had a salad also enjoyed theirs. A nice collection of greens (not just a bowl of iceberg lettuce), a couple of cherry tomatoes, and a generous portion of dressing.

My wife ordered the egg plant parm. She didn't like it at all. It was mushy, had very little flavor, and she wished she hadn't ordered it. Another adult ordered the brochetta. It was delicious! Well done!

Another adult and I ordered the linguini with clam sauce. Actually, I specifically ordered linguini with RED clam sauce. They don't have that, but the server didn't tell me that. She just took the order, and brought out the white, butter sauce. It had very little flavor. It was a bad dish. The other adult at the table who ordered it, and who generally likes white or butter clam sauce also didn't like the dish. We both agreed that it lacked flavor. I sent my dish back and instead ordered the shrimp and crab alfredo. WOW, they are generous with the crab, and with the shrimp, and if you're an alfredo fan, you may like this dish. I'm never particularly excited about alfredo, but I just ordered it for the heck of it. My brother tried the dish. He likes alfredo. He said the sauce was too greasy, but otherwise the dish was OK. He ordered some kind of sandwich, and enjoyed it very much.

Overall, the atmosphere is great, the servers are so friendly, and the beverages are good. The salads and soups are also good, but you might want to stick to a sandwich or one of their great pizzas at this place. It seems they don't do any more complex other dishes very well. Keep your oder to simple soup, salad, and/or pizza, and you'll be more than satisfied with what you get. Get anything more complicated than that at your own risk.

$103 (not including tip) for 9 people to have lunch is pretty good.

I'll definitely be back to this place, because it is just a cute little place, and fun for the kids to see the planes. But I will order a regular sandwich or a pizza next time and not risk anything more complicated than that at this place. It's also a nice place to just sit back, relax, have a beer, and watch people soar into the skies! :-)

I do LIKE this place very much, regardless of the criticisms that I have made here, and I WILL BE BACK!

• Visited December 2012