“Good food and service”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Several recent negative reviews,but I found my entree of veal parm with a side of beef ravioli to be very good,especially the ravioli! Good salad and bread as was the service. Prices slightly above average would be my only minor negative. Highly recommend!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Second time here. Food, once again, was simply ok. I had the Osso Buco with clams casino. I was, unfortunately, disappointed at the lack of flavor in all of the food. My daughter and a friend had escargot for the first time. Really enjoyed it. The bread and tiramisu were fabulous!

On the other hand, the friendliness of the staff was warm and wonderful, as always.

If they would add some OOMPF to all of their food they would be first rate.If you can, stay in the lounge. Nicest ambiance of all of the rooms.

Enjoy!

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

My son and I went for dinner on a Friday night prior to attending a movie. He had the spaghetti with meat sauce and I had the Lasagna. Neither were very special and the service was horrible. For good Italian in Lancaster try elsewhere.

1  Thank TJLease
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I went with my family and even with a reservation, we waited over 40 minutes to get seated. The waitress was extremely rude to our family and completely ignored us the entire time. When we finally got our food (after waiting another 40 minutes), it was cold and mediocre at best.

2  Thank Kate L
Reviewed April 21, 2013

It was impossible to eat. All of our meals were simply terrible. I don't think I've ever had anything so horrible. To top it off, the waitress was unbelievably rude and the meal was expensive. Amazing.

1  Thank BBBBTravel