“Best Authentic Italian”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Lancaster, PA
“Best Authentic Italian”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

My husband and I have gone to this restaurant since moving to Lancaster in 1995. My husband has south Philly roots and says the Lombardo sauce is as good as his mother's.

Visited December 2012

Lancaster PA
“the best!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

We've been going to Lombardo's for 40 years, at least twice a month (either take out or dine in). We love their meatballs, and their canneloni is incredible.

• Visited February 2013
Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
“Not as good as I hoped for”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I came here as part of a large group celebration. The service was very good and they really stayed on top of things quite well such as drink refills and things of that nature. I ordered the chopped steak which I guess was a dumb thing to order in an Italian restaurant. It was practically raw inside. Others at my table ordered the same thing and we all had to send them back to the kitchen to be further cooked. The waitress then explained that they recently had started to make them really thick now and that was why this undercooking occured. The meat was a big thick chunk of ground beef with no flavor. I had a piece of chocolate cake for dessert and it was not very good either. Others at my table enjoyed the salmon, lasagne, and chicken parm however. If someone else wanted to dine here again I would probably go, but just order something different. I would not be the one to request going here.

• Visited January 2013
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Got sick from the food”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I went to this restaurant this past weekend and had dinner,. 3 hours later i was violently ill, I was sick for 3 days and missed two days of work, I called to inform one of the owners of the issue and was told that my complaint would be looked into and i would receive a call back, I called 3.5 days after the original call as no one called me back and spoke with another one of the owners, He was quite rude and obviously did not believe that i could possibly get sick at his place. They have lost my business and i plan to tell all my friends and family about my experience there,

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank EsquireElle
Pennsylvania
“Traditional Italian..it's Darn Good!”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

This restaurant has been owned by the same family for decades and the food and service is always consistently excellent!

• Visited December 2012