“Don't get it !”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Sorry but after living in NYC, North Jersey and Toronto, this "italian" resturant is lucky to be located in Lancaster Pa as it wouldn't survive anywhere else.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

We ate at Lombardo's several times and they actually catered my son's wedding (I'm not sure they do this kind of thing too much, although it went seamlessly, I think it might have been a favor to someone) ... absolutely FABULOUS food. We had a variety of things -- the meatballs and sausage are to die for, and everything else is pretty spectacular too.

1  Thank ejill
Reviewed June 25, 2012

My brother chose to go there for his birthday. I was born & raised in Lancaster & the Lombardo name is famous for this Italian eatery,but I was never impressed. Had not been back in years,but we went with him & for the little amount of mediocre food,it was VERY expensive.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

After being seated at the last available table in the room, a quick glance showed no table was eating their main course yet--not good. I matched that up with the statement on the menu indicating each meal was prepared individually and therefor took longer. I was prepared for a wait. The wait lasted one hour and twenty minutes. I naturally complained and the waitress indicated that some meals took longer because they prepared and cooked their pasta dishes in similar pasta groupings. So much for individuallity.
The food was ok but bland and the price was okay.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

the salad and garlic bread are good. The pasta is overcooked, the sauce was overly sweet and tasted a bit like castup. The decor is dated and tired.

1  Thank dreamon01