“OK, but no "WOW" factor!”
Review of Gibraltar Grille

Gibraltar Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Gibraltar Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #55 of 600 Restaurants in Lancaster
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Race Avenue
Description: For twenty years Gibraltar has delivered extraordinary dining and magnificent memories, offering the ideal setting for the perfect special occasion, or no occasion at all. Casually elegant, inspired, fresh and ever changing, we’ve refined the traditional Gibraltar style you’ve come to love, and invite you to experience the evolution. Gibraltar offers a stunning wine bar and lounge area, where good company abounds, and new friendships await. Enjoy 25 wines by the glass, a unique wine list, expertly crafted seasonal cocktails and a selection of fresh, local craft beers on tap to enhance our celebrated raw bar, bar menu or full dinner menu. Join us in our relaxing, contemporary new home, conveniently located in the Shoppes at Worthington, just off the Oregon Pike
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I wanted to take my partner to a special place in celebration of Father's Day this past weekend. Since we never had been to Gibraltar, I took him there. I surely don't mind paying a high price for a dinner that is worth it, but $167.00 for 2 people at Gibraltar was really outrageous. This included the tip. I made the mistake, too, of ordering 1/2 dozen oysters at $3.00 each. They were no bigger than my thumb nail - and not worth $.25. I didn't want to stir up any problems on that particular night, so I didn't say anything to the server. The ambience was California-style spacious - very nice - but I prefer a more intimate setting. We were seated a a good table - so no problem there. The food was good, but there was not a "wow" from either of us. We really don't plan to go back. We greatly enjoy trying new restaurants all over the world as well as different cuisines - and we have many favorites. Unfortunately, we won't be adding Gibraltar to our "favorites" list, but we were glad that we tried it.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

This is our second trip to Gibraltar, the first being last December. Our previous visit netted excellent food and lousy service. This time, however, both the service and food were excellent. The food was top-notch, from appetizer through dessert. Our server, Abbey, was very knowledgable, and was also quite engaging. It's the first time ever that a server has ME what MY name was. She addressed my wife & me by name throughout the meal. Today was our anniversary, and we were hoping it would be a special occasion. It certainly was; we can't wait to go back!

Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Elegant but not pretentious atmosphere. Delicious entrées... Salmon and rainbow trout were exceptional. Wait staff attentive-excellent prices for quality. Wonderful locale for Anniversary dinner ! Would definitely return.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We visited Gilbraltar with 16 of our friends and family to celebrate the rehearsal and wedding our son and future daughter in law. Chef Carl and I work together to create a select menus of shared appetizers, salad, entrees. The food and service exceeded our every expectation. The highlights of the appetizers were the mushroom bruschetta and goochi. The lamb, chicken and crab cakes were some of best we had ever had. The deserts were almost to much of a good thing. The wines Carl choose were a perfect compliment.

We could not have had more attentive servers.

Thanks to Carl and staff.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

My girlfriend and I recently had a late night dinner at this restaurant and we were very pleased. The server was very nice and knowledgeable about the menu items and specials. We had the blue crab appetizer, which was a little pricey, but it was very tasty and a Maryland blue crab. Our entrees were very good as well. Definitely a "special occasion" type of restaurant, but we were very pleased with our visit!