“We love eating at Tony Wang's because the food is consistently well prepared and delicious!”

Tony Wang's Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #79 of 584 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We stop here every time we go to Lancaster. The food and service is exceptional and delightful every time we eat there. We love every dish that we tried! Don't judge food and service by outside of restaurant--building just needs some updating.

There are newer reviews for Tony Wang's Chinese Restaurant

Reviewed March 25, 2013

The outside of the building was so dirty, old it looked as it had never been cleaned, upgraded since it was built (year ?) A big AAA rated sign outside that's why I went in. I was very turned off by the American Flag displayed in the window so dirty WHAT A DISGRACE!! PLEASE take that down and display a new one with pride. The inside looked a little better, staff friendly, food was ok, hot, little salty. After I was seated I felt embarrassed to leave. I did mention to owner my thoughts he said it was because of the landlord had not repaired anything in years. I would not go back.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I always feel welcomed at Tony Wang's. Service has always been fast and friendly and the food is delicious. I love their noodles and duck sauce. The noodles must be fried on premises because they are so fresh and crispy. My husband and I always eat the entire bowl along with a pot of their oolong tea. Both the egg drop and wonton soups are very good. The broth in Tony’s soups is so much more flavorful then our Chinese restaurant in York. General Tso’s chicken is my favorite dish which I order extra spicy and the kitchen always gets it just right. Special orders are never a problem and the portions are huge.

We usually come for dinner, but have also been here for lunch. Lunch specials are very reasonable and service is quick. Parking is limited in the front, but additional spaces are available on the side of the building and also in back. The inside décor and outside of the building are a bit dated, but don’t let that deter you. Tony Wang has won many awards which I feel are well deserved.

2  Thank Jennliner
Reviewed February 14, 2013

The soup was average, but the entrees were excellent. Service was good, atmosphere was average. We'll definitely be back. If you're planning visiting the outlets, make Tony Wang's your lunch.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

My family and I love it here. So many choices and everything tasted good. They have non-Chinese food and a large desert selection, too.