“Voted best Chinese year after year”

Tony Wang's Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #112 of 647 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I always feel welcomed at Tony Wang's. Service has always been fast and friendly and the food is delicious. I love their noodles and duck sauce. The noodles must be fried on premises because they are so fresh and crispy. My husband and I always eat the entire bowl along with a pot of their oolong tea. Both the egg drop and wonton soups are very good. The broth in Tony’s soups is so much more flavorful then our Chinese restaurant in York. General Tso’s chicken is my favorite dish which I order extra spicy and the kitchen always gets it just right. Special orders are never a problem and the portions are huge.

We usually come for dinner, but have also been here for lunch. Lunch specials are very reasonable and service is quick. Parking is limited in the front, but additional spaces are available on the side of the building and also in back. The inside décor and outside of the building are a bit dated, but don’t let that deter you. Tony Wang has won many awards which I feel are well deserved.

Date of visit: February 2013
2  Thank Jennliner

Reviewed February 14, 2013

The soup was average, but the entrees were excellent. Service was good, atmosphere was average. We'll definitely be back. If you're planning visiting the outlets, make Tony Wang's your lunch.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

My family and I love it here. So many choices and everything tasted good. They have non-Chinese food and a large desert selection, too.

Date of visit: July 2012
Reviewed January 13, 2013

my Husband & I ate Here for the first time. On our annual trip to Lancaster we discovered that Lemon Grass Thai restaurant down the highway was closed (moving locations I read) so we checked reviews for an alternate dinner out. TW is located right on Lincoln Hwy across from Tanger Outlets.
I will agree with some of the reviews, it does need an update. it we felt the dining room was clean.
I had steamed Chicken & shrimp Pot and he had orange flavored beef. Both were very flavorful and we will definitely return when in the area again. We thought the service was excellent and staff very friendly. Prices were on par with restaurants around us (average Chef Specialties were 14.00). the only difference is around us those usually include a soup or egg roll.
What we did notice was the constant flow of locals coming in to pick up their take-out orders.....always a good sign when you are visiting a town.

Date of visit: January 2013
Reviewed January 12, 2013

My daughter and I placed a take out order of General Tso's Chicken on a Friday night. Wow! When we went to pick up the order, we were greeted by the owner, who quickly gave us our order. Our entree was piping hot! We also ordered a large bag of the fried won ton noodles. Our takeout bag had plenty of duck sauce and other sauces, as well as 2 fortune cookies. The owner had asked if we needed silverware or plates with our order. It was hard to drive home since the aroma from our food was very appetizing. Once home, we enjoyed our meal immensly. The chicken was hot in temperature and just enough hot in spice for our liking. The white rice was delicious as well. Tony Wang's has great food, great friendly service and wonderful prices!

Date of visit: January 2013