“1/2 and 1/2 ”

Dining options: Reservations
Cleveland, Ohio
“1/2 and 1/2 ”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

We came in with a party of 17 and had called ahead. Our tables were ready and we were even able to reshuffle and get everyone together. The hostess was amazing. Our server tried his best but lacked on getting all the orders correct. He never did bring or ask anyone if they wanted a refill. I only got a glass of water after another waitress brought it out wellllll after the meal was consumed. So I rate the visit 1/2 and 1/2. Accommodations excellent for a big party. Or particular waiter.... needs some work.

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Good value for the $$”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

My husband and I ate at Outback Steakhouse on Monday evening. It was Bloomin' Monday and if you state that to the waiter, you get the Bloomin' onion appetizer free. Also I had a 20% off coupon, which they allowed me to use with the 3-course-meal deal for $11.99. This special includes a soup or salad, your entree (I got steak which was tasty), and your choice of dessert (carrot cake or cheesecake). We both ate for around $25 which isn't bad for what we received. It's not a high-end restaurant, but it's a decent meal for a reasonable price.

• Visited May 2014
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Celebrating Birthday”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Got there as they opened. Immediate seating. People were great. Special thanks to the manager who shared the same birthday as myself. She bought the appetizer for us as we had ordered our meal that included dessert. Would definitely go back.

• Visited April 2014
Butler, Tennessee
“Business conference”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

The staff was very courteous. The steak had to be returned as it was overcooked to the point of being toast. This steak was replaced with another steak that was acceptable. Due to the fact that the manager and wait staff was so very pleasant, I would return.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank TNWINE
Floral Park, New York
“It's an Outback”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Typical. Nice. Reasonable. Waiter was great. Nothing different or unique about this Outback over any other. I was just happy they were open at 9:00 p.m. for dinner. That's not every place in Lancaster, PA.

Visited January 2014