“Love it here”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Wish I could get there more often! Great ambiance and great food. Really enjoyed my experience and will be back.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

We stop by ForkNSpoon every chance we get when we are in the Lancaster area. We have enjoyed meals there for Breakfast, Brunch and Dinner on First Friday. The menu offerings are always delicious and we love the energetic and friendly staff. My personal favorites for breakfast are the breakfast flat bread, the combination of ingredients that top the flat bread tend to change week by week depending on what is locally available, but they are always delicious. For Lunch or Dinner you can never go wrong with a dish offering the in house made meatballs. They are one of the best meatballs I have had the pleasure of enjoying and we still do not know what the secret to them are, some secrets are just meant to be kept and enjoyed I suppose. All in all if you have not tried ForkNSpoon or are just looking for a great place to eat in Lancaster I would highly recommend to call and make a reservation or stop by to try some of their great fresh hand made food.

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Fork and Spoon is by far one of the best breakfasts I have had outside of Sarabeth's in Manhattan. The service is friendly and efficient and the breakfast offerings are creative and delicious. The breakfast BLT (add egg) is a must! And the chai tea...yum!!! Enjoy!!!

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I was impressed when my friend and I went to brunch on Sunday September 8. We were seated quickly and our server was prompt and attentive without being intrusive. The restaurant is clean and attractive. Sunday morning I was hungry for a sweet breakfast--maybe Belgian waffles with maple syrup. Unfortunately, there was a VERY limited selection. Most of the menu items came with eggs, cheese, and either chicken sausage or bacon. I was eager to try their "breakfast potatoes." What a disappointment! They were tasteless cubes of potatoes. A lack of any seasoning was apparent. Will I return? No. There are too many good restaurants in Lancaster that serve brunch.

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for an evening meal and apparently the kitchen was overwhelmed. After ordering, the wait was over a half hour for our food. We had a shrimp taco and a chicken quesadilla. The chicken was tasty, but not much actual chicken in the sandwich. The shrimp was extremely overpowered by the sauce...so much so that you had no idea that you were eating shrimp. And again, there was not much shrimp in the sandwich. For the price, there should have been more chicken and shrimp.
The best thing going for this restaurant is the outdoor seating. The indoor section is very cramped. This is not a place that calls for a return visit.

1  Thank Brownbowl