“Great donuts. Nice breakfast experience.”
Review of Fractured prune - CLOSED

Fractured prune
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 10, 2013

We had an overnight stay in Lancaster and wanted to try something different for breakfast. This place was a great change of pace. The donuts were fantastic, very unique and fun to order & eat. The staff was very friendly and made us feel welcome.

1  Thank Snoil1989

Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

I give this place an A+ when he comes to the freshness of their homemade donuts. But most of the flavors were kind of gross. And in general I thought they were more sweet than flavorful. I'm saying "meh" to the whole experience.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

They were warm and delicious. Just like the one in OC except its a little larger and we didnt have to wait as long.

2  Thank Chuck B
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Why go to the same old D'Donuts? This place is fabulous! Very clean and the staff is helpful and pleasant. Our daughter loves this place and asks to go whenever we're downtown.

1  Thank JuneBJones
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Went to Fractured Prune for the first time while vacationing with my family in Lancaster. Our donuts were made hot and fresh immediately after we ordered. I had the Trail Mix donut which was covered in a light banana glaze, coconut shavings, nuts, and chocolate jimmies. It was amazingly delicious! I also shared a Reese's donut with the hubby. It had a light peanut butter glaze and mini chocolate chips. It too was amazing! Anticipated the peanut butter to be over powering and strong, but pleasantly to my surprise it was not. The donuts were a perfect consistency and it didn't feel like I swallowed a brick after I was done eating them, like most donuts I eat. Highly recommend checking this place out! You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank pghfashionista