“Lunch is now being served....”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #57 of 584 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I eat a Bonefish Grill quite often but got to experience lunch there this afternoon. The food was quite delicious but service today was the worst ever. I don't know if it was because lunch in general is new to them or we just had the worst waitress this time around. Despite the disappointment with the service I will return on Tuesday to enjoy dinner with friends.

There are newer reviews for Bonefish Grill

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I am originally from New England and love fresh seafood. Bonefish Grill gets fresh seafood in every day and that makes it a winner. They have Happy Hour specials on mixed drinks and house wine for only $3 a glass as well as appetizer specials. Sometimes I get email specials on meals, but even their regular prices are reasonable for the freshness and quality of their food. The warm bread with the olive oil dip is addictive! A great value for your money. One warning though: they get extremely busy on Friday and Saturday. Best to call for a reservation on those days or choose Sunday or weekdays for best service.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Clearly a great place to dine out with family or friends. Meal choices are very good, pricing is moderate, nice atmosphere and friendly wait staff. It is one of my favorite places! Outstanding!

Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

This past Friday I wanted to take my wife to a nice restaurant while in Lancaster, Pa., so we went to Bonefish Grill.
Store front was nice, then we walked into a pleasant, yet stylish atmosphere, greeted by quite friendly staff.
Our waitress Julia was well knowledgable about the food, and genuinely friendly.
Our appetizers and meals were the perfect temperature, just the right amount of seasonings, and flavorful.
As more people arrived the noise level increased a bit, but tolerable.
When we're in the area again, we will definitely return for another pleasant meal.
Norm Adamson

Reviewed January 30, 2014

6:45 reservation, large parties sitting, seated at 7:22 ... well worth the wait. Brittany, our server, could not have been more accomodating. First, for your inconvenience, we received a free appetizer, the Bang Bang Shrimp. Very good, not overly spicy, very appetizing. The wine was a little colder than I would have liked, but they selection was amazing. We chose a wonderful Chilean, very fruity and perfect with our dinner choices. Their salads are huge, not heavy on the dressing which makes it perfect for leftovers, even a couple days later. I had the fish and chips, HUGE portion, especially after sharing appetizers and "sampling" my salad!!! I'm not a huge eater. So, that being said, there was plenty of fish 'n chips left over to make room for dessert. The coconut pie was to die for ... a must if you are a coconut lover, as I am. Definitely, two (2) big thumbs up for a chain. We will definitely return.