“Great Performance”

Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre
More attraction details
Owner description: Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre is a year-round entertainment facility that performs eight mainstage musicals and four childrens productions each year as well as hosts several tribute concerts. Our theatre seats 370 and we offer a full all you can eat buffet before each show. The buffet menu changes with each show and can be found on our website. There is also a Gift Shop and Art Gallery within the building. We offer special rates for groups of 16 or more and offer special discounts and perks for season subscribers. Let us cater your next special occasion in our Encore Room!
NY, NY
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 121 helpful votes
“Great Performance”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2007

Lancaster happens to be on of our favorite places to go when my husband and I need to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
On our last trip, we got tickets to see "The Full Monty", I really wasn't sure what to expect, but ended up laughing so hard and having such a wonderful time, that I had to forgive them for the bad food. The actors did a wonderful job, and it was clear to see that everyone enjoyed the play.
I am getting ready to purchase tickets to see "Cabaret", and I plan on eating before I go, so I can just have dessert and enjoy the show.
I gave 4 stars because the food is bad.

2 Thank NativeNYorker

Portland, Maine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“"Swing" review”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2007

We truly enjoyed ourselves at the "Swing" show. We had never been to a dinner theatre before so we weren't really sure what to expect. The buffet was average and the desserts were very good. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was rather amusing to us as every table was just about full yet our table only had the three of us! For whatever reason no one ever came to sit with us. The show itself was very, very good. The performers were quite talented in voice and dance and very entertaining on stage. It was a lot of fun to see a live performance. I only wish I lived close enough to see them perform "White Christmas" this holiday season.

We were all very glad we went to the show and hope you enjoy it as well.

3 Thank HondaTraveler
Bel Air, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Joseph and dream coat - good show o.k. food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2007

We went with some friends to see Joseph & The AmazingTech Color Dream Coat at the Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre. The food was o.k. a little better than most dinner theatres, The show was very good most of the performers had good voices and the acting was better than average.
They have a nice feature - you can get a seat to see the show only ! which cost a lot less, and you can eat elsewhere, like Millers or if you like family style, Good & Plenty. All in all it was a nice evening, very friendly staff and a fun show.

3 Thank Lincster
Pinehurst, NC
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Dutch Apple Theater Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2006

The theater staff was friendly and very helpful. The food was above average for this kind of venue. The entertainment was excellent. My son (5) enjoyed the show, FOREVER PLAID, and my parents enjoyed it also. Great for all ages. I would defintely go to Dutch Apple Theater again.

2 Thank TravellinMomNC
Pine City, NY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Exceeded my Expectations!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2005

My husband & I just returned from our Anniversary weekend away. We Loved "Oklahoma" at the Dutch Apple Theatre. We highly recommend this dinner theatre. Great Food & Great Show. We stayed right next door at the Comfort Inn, which was very nice as well. We hope to return for another show soon, until then, I will let all my friends and family in on a perfect location for a weekend getaway..

7 Thank hahcandle