“Fun Night”

Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre
More attraction details
Owner description: Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre is a year-round entertainment facility that performs eight mainstage musicals and four childrens productions each year as well as hosts several tribute concerts. Our theatre seats 370 and we offer a full all you can eat buffet before each show. The buffet menu changes with each show and can be found on our website. There is also a Gift Shop and Art Gallery within the building. We offer special rates for groups of 16 or more and offer special discounts and perks for season subscribers. Let us cater your next special occasion in our Encore Room!
Reviewed September 20, 2013

My husband and I along with a group of 30 saw the show Menopause the Musical. The show is hilarious. The four women performing do an outstanding job. The men in our group weren't sure they would enjoy the show, but I can tell you they totally loved it. Somethings in the show are relatable to everyone. We also had the buffet which was good. Lots of choices.
Ice cream bar was a big hit with our group. Lots of topping! Great night out. We will definitely do this again.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I had written a raving review for the nearby Rainbow Dinner Theater which we enjoyed very much and still recommend as a comedy club, but I do have to admit the Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre was all that and more. The venue has a polished look, the plays are very good off-broadway quality and the staff is wonderful. The buffet is excellent as well. I highly recommend this experience.

1  Thank FrancineM_11
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Lots of choices for the buffet, but cauliflower way over cooked, meat disappointing, a little tough. Show was very funny. Two of the performers were really good, other two OK. But "Menopause the Musical" show was still a great show.

1  Thank Skeeter58
Reviewed September 5, 2013

This dinner theater is fine if you love a good ol' camp experience. Firstly, we were packed in like sardines. So packed in, that the waiters and waitresses couldn't access us, so we had to pass our dirty plates and coffee cups to them after dinner was over. And our neighbor's dirty napkins. Really. I had to pass my neighbor's USED napkins to the waitress at the end, who had a tray piled high with napkins from other tables. Then the other waiter came along, asked us to pass our plates and paper placemats. I thought I was at camp. The food was ersatz, and the buffet area was so small and cramped, that it was very hard to get in and out before my plate of food got cold. The musical was definitely B rated, at best. The singing was out of tune much of the time. Take your money to another lovely attraction like the Fulton Theater, The Ware Center (excellent entertainment), or The Trust, and go out to dinner at one of the lovely restaurants in downtown Lancaster. You might pay a little more, but your experience will be far better.

3  Thank redtamato
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We have been there several times and it just gets better and better. The food is great and the people are so nice.We had tickets to a show one year and a freak snowstorm came through and it took us forever to get there. They called to see if we were still coming and held all the food for us till we got there and could get something to eat. Just us - me, my sister and my daughter! Now that is customer service. The shows are fantastic and well done. I love it there and am looking forward to my next visit, probably at Christmas to see A Christmas Carol.

1  Thank Nancy S