“Have been going there for years!”

Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre
More attraction details
Owner description: Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre is a year-round entertainment facility that performs eight mainstage musicals and four childrens productions each year as well as hosts several tribute concerts. Our theatre seats 370 and we offer a full all you can eat buffet before each show. The buffet menu changes with each show and can be found on our website. There is also a Gift Shop and Art Gallery within the building. We offer special rates for groups of 16 or more and offer special discounts and perks for season subscribers. Let us cater your next special occasion in our Encore Room!
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We have been going to the Dutch Apple since 2005. They put on a great show! And the food is always fantastic! The place is super clean and has a nice little gift shop!

Reviewed October 3, 2012

We have been to Dutch Apple Theatre many, many times. The caliber of their production shows is EXCELLENT!!!. We have never been disappointed. The dinner includes your average buffet selections. Nothing out of the ordinary! The chicken was quite dry. The dessert buffet, however, is AWESOME!!! Try the pumpkin spice cake. YUMMY!!! My husband gets a dinner plate full of desserts!!! And according to him, all of his selections are awesome!!! We look forward to future productions at Dutch Apple.

1  Thank Joyce S
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We were on a bus tour and the second time I had been there. It was a very funny show!! The food was great - the pork roast just melted in your mouth. Loved it!!,

Reviewed September 27, 2012

This was my first time at the Dutch Apple dinner theater in Lancaster, PA. I will definitely be back! The dinner is the cadillac of buffets and the best I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing. The chef is one of a kind and I hope he never leaves! His baking skills are amazingly wonderful!!! Following the delectable dinner was the most amazing performance and the actors/actresses are superb! We saw Fiddler on the Roof... and cant wait to experience another play........

Reviewed September 22, 2012

The Dutch apple dinner theater has a variety of shows. Some are family oriented and some are not. They serve a buffet too which is ok. They have just recently started to offer menu items on certain show dates. I haven't done that yet but I plan to soon.