“Very impressed!”

Add it.
Manna
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed May 13, 2013

My sister and I took our mother here for mother's day, along with our families. There were 10 of us including a couple young children, and we all loved our meals! The entrees are generous, and the flavors delicious. I tend to judge Japanese restaurants by the quality of their sushi and miso soup, and both are excellent here! I really wish we lived closer so we could go here more often.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

this is one of my to favorite asian restaurants in lancaster. the food is really, really good. the atmosphere is so-so but nicer than most restaruants of this style. they are happy to provide wine glasses. note the green curry is delightful if you don't like over-spiced and the red curry will make you sweat even if you do. both arrived at the table still boiling. this is my first choice for nights when I don't want to bother cooking.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

We live in the area & when the restaurant opened a few years ago, my dear husband stopped by to check out the menu. He said he was not impressed. We already have a favorite asian fusion restaurant. Two days ago, on our anniversary, we needed to find a place that was close to our church since our daughter had youth group gathering at 630pm. That means early dinner & avoid traffic. I confess, I used Yelp to check the restaurant's ratings. We took a chance since it the restaurant is just a stone's throw away from the church.
The place has an open design. There is no cashier counter at the front and you can watch the kitchen staff prepare your food. The design is modern, the plates cute. They served us some complimentary seasoned peanuts & marinated/pickled zucchini spears instead of fried crunchy noodles with duck/sweet & sour sauce like other asian restaurants.
My daughter ordered the gyoza & shrimp tempura meal. She enjoyed the gyoza so much she didn't share it with us. She also was not hungry anymore when her shrimp tempura came. We sampled her shrimp tempura & my husband and I agree that the dip was flat. Other than that, we enjoyed our meal. My husband had the Korean beef and I had the NY steak & calamari hibachi. [They have dozens of hibachi combinations!] The steak was cooked how I liked it and the veggies nicely flavored. The calamari was nice and tender (breaded and cooked like Szechuan chicken/beef). We did not have room for dessert &/or sushi. Note: They only have one size take out box (approx 4 1/2 x 8" box) but offered to give us as many as we need.
Will definitely come back next time.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Manna has become one of our favorite places to eat. The sushi is fresh and delicious and every entree we've tried has been equally good. I love their Pad Thai, but last night I decided to try the chicken marinated in coconut served with a spicy peanut sauce...it was amazing! My husband likes the Pineapple Fried Rice. We have never been disappointed.

This place s also BYOB, which we really like and the service is excellent. I think this place is one of the best kept secrets in Lancaster County.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

My family ate here and had a very good meal. We tried two of their signature fusion dishes. The seafood stew in the stone bowl was excellent! It had a wonderful spicy broth and lemon grass herbs. I lost my dinner to my wife! HA! My wife ordered the coco chicken. It was average (only reason it didn't ran excellent). We ended up sharing the seafood stew. I agree with the other reviewers the miso soup is very good. The restaurant is in a strip mall - don't let that scare you away. The inside was decorated very nice. My 5 year old daughter had the yakisoba with chicken. She loved them. We also like the fact it BYOB.