“Nice Hotel”

Comfort Inn Lancaster - Rockvale Outlets
Ranked #16 of 40 Hotels in Lancaster
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Great hotel located conveniently just off the motorway. Pleasant staff and good liesure facilities. Ideal for both business and personal travellers. Typical holiday inn look in the rooms so you know what you are getting. Internet access is good via the wifi.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank DJA29
KierstenF, Guest Services at Comfort Inn Lancaster - Rockvale Outlets, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2013

DJA29 -

I am glad that we were able to meet your expectations set by other Holiday Inn Express' you have stayed with in the past. Our team strives to make each guest happy with a clean, friendly environment. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Lancaster, PA!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This hotel is in such a great location right in the mall so when my wife wanted to shop I did not have to drive her around. She grabbed her shopping cart and went off 3 times. We drove to the Sight & Sound theater to catch the play Noah (great show) which is only 2 miles up the road. There are pleanty of good restaurants nearby and will definetly return here . Football season I can watch the games in the room while she shops, win -win for everyone.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Alsepta33

Alsepta33 -

I am happy that you and your wife were both able to have an enjoyable stay! Our location is one of our greatest assests, as well as our wonderful staff. I am glad to hear that you had a nice visit to Lancaster, Pennsylvania, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I came to check out a store location in the Rockvale outlets. The hotel is on property and very convenient. Great price. Older hotel but recently renovated looks like new. Inviting cozy lobby.
The key folder included free wifi instructions and a coupon for a free appetizer at Texas Roadhouse just down the road. Good business hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank KJDbiz1

KJDbiz1 -

I am glad we were able to make your stay more comfortable while you came to visit a store at the Rockvale Outlets. We hope to have you again.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Staff was very friendly, rooms were immaculate. Breakfast was good. We will definitely stay there again. And would recommend this hotel. The location is perfect for outlet shopping and plenty of great restaurants in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank Barbara N

Barbara N.

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! We do hope you visit again soon!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stayed here this past weekend for three nights. While the breakfast was fantastic, the walls were so thin that I did not enjoy my stay. The doors slamming and the loud conversations made it impossible to sleep. I brought my white noise machine after reading some of the other reviews, but even that didn't help. I had the sound machine cranked all the way up and was still woken up constantly until 1am every night. Unfortunately, the free hot breakfast is not enough to make me stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank FourInMaryland
KierstenF, Guest Service Agent at Comfort Inn Lancaster - Rockvale Outlets, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

FourInMaryland:

I am very sorry you had an unpleasant stay with us this past weekend. We do our best to suggest that each guest stay quiet and considerate to the others in the hotel. This past weekend was a busy one in Lancaster due to a teenage volleyball tournament that takes place every year and our hotel was hosting 6 separate teams. Unfortunately we are unable to monitor each and every guest at all times. We will keep this in mind next year when the tournament is happening again. I am very sorry your sleep was interrupted each night. If there is anything more we could help you with, please feel free to contact the hotel directly at 717-293-9500.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

My daughter, my granddaughter and I stayed at this Inn from January 18th to the 21st, 2013. The breakfasts were wonderful with numerous choices. Plus, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate were available all the time. In the lobby there were drinks and cookies, also available all the time. The choices were lemonade and iced tea for drinks and sugar and chocolate chip cookies. The front desk personnel were always very accommodating and extremely helpful. I highly recommend this Holiday Inn as the best in the area.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank BarbaraRicci
KierstenF, Guest Service Agent at Comfort Inn Lancaster - Rockvale Outlets, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Thank you so much for your fantastic compliments on our hotel! We look forward to the tournament every year and try to make each guest feel so welcome. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to all of the staff that worked so hard to make the weekend a success. We hope that if you are to visit Lancaster, Pennsylvania again, you will choose to stay with us!

Thank you again!
Kiersten F

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Walls are thin in this hotel. I could hear every word of conversations in the next room and the hall. Beds are comfortable and staff is professional. Breakfast is disappointing, even for a HIX buffet. Internet speed varies between 1 & 2 meg.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ryan C
KierstenF, Guest Service Agent at Comfort Inn Lancaster - Rockvale Outlets, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2013

Dear Ryan C.-

I am very sorry to hear that your stay with us wasn't as enjoyable as we would like it to be. I will be directing your comments to our management to see if there is anything we might be able to do about the issues you have raised. We pride ourselves on making each guests stay enjoyable and try our best to make everyone happy. If you have any further concerns, please feel free to contact the hotel directly at (717)-293-9500. I hope you are able to visit with us again on your next trip to Lancaster, Pennsylvania.