“Thought it was expensive for what they gave you”
Review of Saladworks

Saladworks
Ranked #249 of 575 Restaurants in Lancaster
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Saladworks is the nation's first and largest fresh-tossed salad restaurant concept with 4 locations--3 in Lancaster (PA) and 1 in Harrisburg (PA). Saladworks offers a "fanatic'ly fresh" menu of America's Best Salads, great wraps, soups, and fusion and panini sandwiches. All Saladworks salads are made-to-order, chopped fresh daily, and under 500 calories! Choose from over 50 fresh ingredients and create your own salad today. Discover the nutrition facts of your favorite healthy salads and ingredients and see why salad works for you! Saladworks is one of the few restaurants that offer vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free meals. We can also cater your lunch or meeting at the office, give us a call today.
Ronks
“Thought it was expensive for what they gave you”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Went here for dinner and wasn't really impressed. Cost us almost 20 for two salads. My bowl wasn't that full and I was still hungry when I left. I could have gotten that much salad plus meat and veggies for about the same price elsewhere in this area. Doubt I will return.

• Visited May 2014

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“UNgrilled Cheese”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

My wife & I dropped by for a quick lunch for the first time in a few months. The food is usually good, but today something was off. My wife's grilled cheese sandwich was not very grilled - zero cheese melt! My salad was good, and the folks there are nicer with every visit.

TIP: The Chinese restaurant a few doors down is one of the best in Lancaster County. You won't think you are in NYC, but it is acceptable.

• Visited April 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
“Good as a salad gets!”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

If you love good fresh salads, this is the place!
And it's close to the AMT, Sight and Sound and The Outlet malls...

Visited December 2013
Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Yummy Salads”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

I love Saladworks - they have awesome salads. I think they are a bit pricy, but when they have specials, or coupons, they become much more reasonable. They have fresh ingredients & are willing to make substitutions to their signature salads. When comparing prices to many restaurants, they may be fairly close in price, but are not inexpensive in comparison to fast food (which I rarely get anyway). Good place for a quick lunch or to spend time with friends catching up. They advertise free wifi, but I have yet to be able to connect my iPad @ this location. Recently, I have noticed they are very attentive to their customers at the tables when they are not too busy - nice touch - ask if there is anything else they can get me or clear the table if we are just sitting & chatting after we are done eating. Thanks for coming to Lancaster at this location.

• Visited February 2014
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Five stars for the category”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Salad Works is not a fancy "5 star" restaurant, nor does it pretend to be. But, for what is essentially fast food, it is top notch. The ingredients are very fresh and clean. Their signature salads are wonderful, but they will change anything to accommodate your tastes. I never tried their soups or other items, but I often stop in for a salad as a treat. Highly recommended!

• Visited January 2014