“Reflexology and Couples Massage”

Body & Sole Reflexology and Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We are Lancaster's best kept secret! If you're looking for alternative health in a relaxing spa setting, you've found the right place. Body & Sole is made up of a team of experienced and dedicated licensed professionals who are here to serve you with their healing hands. While stress relief is our specialty, we've helped many clients realize a more enjoyable, healthier, pain free lifestyle . Looking for some peace and tranquility with someone special? We're here to provide you with the ultimate service.
Reviewed October 20, 2013

First time for trying the reflexology and it was amazing and so relaxing. Then we had the couples massage as part of the rendezvous package. Holly at Body and Sole along with the staff were so accommodating and the whole experience was wonderful.

7  Thank Kim J

Reviewed May 21, 2013

My husband had bought a Groupon for this place that included a 60 minute massage and a chocolate velvet body wrap. I had had one body wrap before (at a very expensive hotel spa in the area) and I didn't really like it. I felt like I was on a mortuary table and it was very awkward to me. So I was a little leary to have another one as part of this package. However, I was very plesantly surprised! The woman who took care of my wrap and massage was very personable and we chatted during the wrap process (which was first). During the massage she let me relax and took care of the knots that were in my back and shoulders. It was great! The only reason why I didn't give this place a 5 is because there wasn't anything "extra" like you find at some other day spas. There was no coffee or tea set out for guests to enjoy or anywhere to lounge in a robe and relax either before or after your treatment. That was also fine with me! I definitely didn't hold it against my treatments. They were wonderful and I will definitely be back again.

10  Thank curlycueku
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Although we live in Lancaster County, my wife and I look for weekend and sometimes weekday getaways within a couple of hours from home. From our first review of Body & Sole you can tell that we have become regular clients and look forward to our monthly treatments as well as the welcome we always receive from Holly and her staff. Well, The Best just got Better. The new Rendezvous package makes what had been a couple of hours of heaven into a 2 day romantic getaway, in our own backyard! We got a beautiful room at the Eden, along with our couples massage and wine in the South Pacific. Two of Lancaster's best places working together, five stars isn't enough! We enjoyed this package thoroughly.

9  Thank wildraisin
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We wanted a couples massage for our extended getaway and found this place when we stopped at McDonald's! (They share the parking lot.) OMG! I don't know how they got the idea for the "theme" but you feel like you're in California or Hawaii once you're inside. We were so relaxed we didn't want to leave. The Couple Suite was perfect, and the therapists really know their stuff. Afterward we sipped wine in a double recliner under a lit palm tree!!! Too cool.

8  Thank MA2100
See more reviews
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Over the years Imy wife and I have been to quite a few spa locations but nothing like this and nothing I've been compelled to write about. This place is different.
My first impression was that we'd walked into a Park Avenue boutique in NYC, the place is stunning. The owner greeted us and while I filled out some paperwork I realized how peaceful and relaxing the whole environment was. I was escorted to the reflexology suite and my wife to one of the massage rooms and blown-away by the setting. We were offered treatments together in the couples suite but we decided to relax separately. The treatment was fantastic, there are very few certified reflexologists out there. This place scores off the charts. We have booked couples packages for next month.

8  Thank wildraisin
Holly W, Owner at Body & Sole Reflexology and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2012

Thank you very much! We look forward to serving you in the future.