“Fantastic French Toast”

Cafe One Eight
Ranked #54 of 578 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: A passion for excellence meets the art of people. Cafe One Eight offers casual dining in a historic, intimate, downtown setting. Located at 18 W Orange St in Lancaster, PA. Featuring a delicious selection of food, coffee, tea, and more. Free WiFi.
North Wildwood, New Jersey
“Fantastic French Toast”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Best French toast I've ever had at a restaurant. Came with fresh berries and drizzled with honey. Also had a side of yogurt with a honey drizzle. Perfect for a cool morning.

It also wasn't super crowded which was great. I went to catch up with a friend and we had a great time. It was a perfect location with and quaint atmosphere.

• Visited May 2014

New York City, New York
“Cozy breakfast/coffeehouse”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

If you are looking for a cozy breakfast nook with fresh food at a reasonable cost, then Cafe One Eight is the place to go. It has a starbucks ambience but with freshly made food. Proportions are big, the food is tasty. I went for lunch, though and I had a nice salad. It is a small restaurants and may not be appropriate for large groups.

• Visited April 2014
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Soo many items deliciousness everywhere! My wife & I loved the food and service, to the point we needed a nap after!

Visited March 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Wonderful breakfast and coffee!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I got breakfast to go there and it was excellent! My gf got the Cinnamon Swirl French Toast and I got the Lancaster Omelet. The iced coffee and the vanilla latte we got were the best we had anywhere. The staff was also very nice. If I am up that way again I will definitely go there again.

• Visited April 2014
Maryland
“An oasis of awesome food”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

From the foamy mocha to the flavorful breakfast burrito, everything was wonderful. Parking right across the street too!

• Visited March 2014