“Great breakfast!”

Ranked #40 of 567 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Description: A passion for excellence meets the art of people. Cafe One Eight offers casual dining in a historic, intimate, downtown setting. Located at 18 W Orange St in Lancaster, PA. Featuring a delicious selection of food, coffee, tea, and more. Free WiFi.
delaware county, pa
“Great breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

My husband, our 3 yr old daughter, and I stayed at the Marriott in downtown Lancaster (our first time there). We saw this place the night before when looking for a place to eat dinner. It's just about 1 block away from the hotel. When we first walked in, I wasn't expecting it to be a coffee-house type place....I was looking for a sit-down with server restaurant. But we looked at the menu and thought we'd give it a try, and so glad we did! We ordered at the counter and it was brought out to us. I had the breakfast stack with eggs, cheese, sausage, carmelized onions, roasted peppers--very fresh and tasty! My husband, who is not always easy to please with breakfast, had a breakfast sandwich and coffee, both of which he thought were great. We also ordered the green smoothies....highly recommend! My daughter had some of what we had and we also ordered a fruit cup. It was the perfect breakfast before we headed over to Dutch Wonderland. Everything tasted fresh, nice place, friendly service at the counter. If you're ever in downtown Lancaster, check it out!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank islandjumpers

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“A great new place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

My husband and I had breakfast at Cafe One Eight over the weekend. It's a terrific new addition to the restaurant scene in Lancaster. The coffee-house type atmosphere was wonderful and relaxed and the young woman who took our order at the counter was extremely pleasant. I had the special - a parfait of baked oatmeal, yogurt and fresh peaches. Absolutely delish, as was my vanilla latte. We'll be going back!

• Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Can't go wrong”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food, excellent coffee, great service and a wonderful atmosphere. What more could you want?

• Visited July 2013
Silver Spring, Maryland
“loved the food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

The food was fresh and delicious. The employees were very nice. The atmosphere was comfortable. I wish we had a restaurant just like this where we live.

• Visited June 2013
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
“A great little place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

We were walking down the street in downtown Lancaster and accidentally found this little gem. The atmosphere is relaxing and the food was very wholesome and healthy. I can't wait to go back!

• Visited May 2013