“Lots for less”

Neato Burrito
Ranked #175 of 594 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Neato Burrito is a quick and inexpensive place to get a large burrito with a huge variety of fillings. One burrito easily feeds two people. They offer unlimited drinks and several sides such as chili, chips, and salsa. The interior of the building is very ordinary but the employees are friendly and helpful.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

There are times in one's life where you wished you had a free stomach pump with your meal and this is one of them. My stomach is doing the macarena after consuming this foul burrito. Esta burriito es muy malo. Yo quiero a vomitar! The chefs and staff looked like they crawled out of the dumpster. I have personally seen homeless who dress better and care more about their physical appearance than the employees of Neato Burritto. We by accident selected the wrong soft drink which contained contained high fructose corn syrup so we immediately brought it up to the counter unopened and untouched to exchange for a healthier choice, even offering to pay more for something else. The manager immediately shot down our request for an exchange or refund because she said it would screw up her inventory. Apparently she doesn't have the ability or desire to fulfill the simpliest of requests. I thought my burrito was supposed to contain chicken but the quanitiy was so minute you can bearly see evidence of poultry. The sauce had such a nasy aftertaste the back of my throat is burning. This burrito will push your stomach to its gastric limits.

1  Thank FloridaTravelfiend
Reviewed August 11, 2012

If you like a burrito that has a lot on the inside [ basically it's what my family calls eating a burrito food baby ] this is a good choice.

I personally love the beef taco, with the delcious shredded beef that is tender and tasty topped with all the toppings you like the burrito is huge by the end. I also love the salsa they have there and definately recommend the salsa verde, with a nice spicy bite.

Beware these burrito are not priced like other fast prepared burritos like you would get at lets say taco bell of something. The beef is $7 and the chicken $6.50 but with that said the quality of food is higher and the size is much greater.

Give it a shot, for those who like burritos I'd say you'll definately enjoy the burritos.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

I really dig this place. I've recently been eating here about once a week and the burritos are awesome. The food is fresh and the flavors are different. I have tried a few of their burritos. I think I like the gringo authentico the best. I usually get the Troeg's beans, and I highly recommend you do too. The place isn't super fancy, but it's cool and clean and that's all that matters when I'm craving a burrito. The staff is awesome. They always make you feel like you are really welcome there. Not like that mandatory "Welcome to... ...How can I help you." garbage, but authentic smiles and friendly people. I dig it.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

I've eaten here several times and have never been disappointed. The selection is kind of small, but they take pride in what they serve. The Troegs beer chili is fantastic with just chips and great on the burritos!