“Super, tasty burritos made by nice smily people in a strip mall.”
Review of Neato Burrito

Neato Burrito
Ranked #237 of 572 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Mexican
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Super, tasty burritos made by nice smily people in a strip mall.”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I really dig this place. I've recently been eating here about once a week and the burritos are awesome. The food is fresh and the flavors are different. I have tried a few of their burritos. I think I like the gringo authentico the best. I usually get the Troeg's beans, and I highly recommend you do too. The place isn't super fancy, but it's cool and clean and that's all that matters when I'm craving a burrito. The staff is awesome. They always make you feel like you are really welcome there. Not like that mandatory "Welcome to... ...How can I help you." garbage, but authentic smiles and friendly people. I dig it.

“Good Food”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I've eaten here several times and have never been disappointed. The selection is kind of small, but they take pride in what they serve. The Troegs beer chili is fantastic with just chips and great on the burritos!

• Visited February 2012
“Fun place”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Cool new restaurant in convienient location. The staff was awesome, very attentive.

There are creative and unique recipes here. I love that this burrito joint have lots of options.

My only complaint about the ingredients were the proportions: I chose shredded spicy/jerk chicken, BBQ rice, cheese, two salsa, lettuce. I felt like I could barely taste anything other than rice. I didn't really like the BBQ rice. I expected it to taste smoky.

I want to go back and try their spicy Thai burrito.