“Great Activity for Kids”

Carribean Indoor Water Park
Ranked #25 of 72 things to do in Lancaster
Church Hill, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Activity for Kids”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

While I was at my all day meetings, the kids and rest of the family were in the Caribbean Indoor Waterpark just having a great time. I was a lot of fun for the kids, even I joined them after my meetings.

3 Thank Diane C

Annapolis, Maryland
“Warm Place to Getway”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

The weekend getaway was perfect for us, since it was cold and snowy. We had a nice time inside the 82 degree warm Caribbean Indoor Waterpark. We spent the entire day inside and even ordered lunch and dinner right inside the waterpark. The staff was very polite and let us use their desk phone to place orders with the delivery restaurants. They had lockers and showers inside the waterpark. Great weekend getaway.

2 Thank Rebecca B
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best Birthday Party for 6 year old son”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Our 6 year old son's birthday was celebrated at the Caribbean Indoor Waterpark. The happy look on his face was worth every penny we spent. The cake was cut on the 2nd floor in their food area. Wonderful time.

3 Thank joe t
New Castle, Delaware
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fabulous Indoor Waterpark !!”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Our 3 kids had a wonderful time all day inside the waterpark. The wading pool was only 12 inches of water which was nice since none of them can swim yet. They just loved the big dumping bucket each time it dumped water on them.

2 Thank sandy s
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Hours???”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Pool area was NICE warm and had a wonderful area for kids and Adults to exscape the winter blues!
We checked into hotel early, our rooms where ready! Group of 15, so we unpacked and went to the indoor carribean area! We stayed at the budget host inn (connected to Carribean However HALLWAYS are NOT heated).
I would say that I would visit again water was warm and inviting, lots for the kids to do. Bathrooms could be cleaned more often went in twice and they were very very dirty.
However I think that there should be more information on How and what hours you can use the indoor water park?? I was told after 11(the day we would check in) cause that is when ppl check out, another person was told 9am when park opens?? We tried to use the Indoor park the next morning till check out time at 11 but we where turned way! When I question the "hotel" staff they told me that they are not in business with the Carribean area they are just connected?? very very confusing.

1 Thank Dawn K