“Favorite Breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast
Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Favorite Breakfast”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We love breakfast at On Orange. They have great coffee and I love the Indian omelette. Plus it is great that you can get roasted tomatoes instead of potatoes. Service is consistently great as well. I also love that they bring mini cookies with your check. Love it!

Visited May 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
“Orange you glad...”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We were in Lancaster for a family wedding, and since we saw the On Orange reviews on Trip Advisor, we wanted to give it a shot. It didn't disappoint! After a short wait, we were seated in the basement. At first, I was a bit nervous as we walked down a set of stairs that reminded me of the basement stairs in my grandmother's old house, but once in the basement, we were thrilled. There were adorable seating "nooks" and splatter painted chairs. We ended up in an elevated nook with an electrical box. The seating area was quirky and fun, the service was spot on...very friendly and attentive with helpful suggestions, and the food/coffee were spectacular. Try the Swedish pancakes!

• Visited May 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Yum!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Good service, good food and great atmosphere at a good value. We went early before the lines. Seated immediately, and had our hot food in front of us shortly thereafter. Looked like the locals ate here too.

• Visited May 2013
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Great food and cozy atmosphere”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

On Orange is one of my favorite places to go for breakfast and brunch. They serve until the afternoon which is nice for late risers. The food is always fresh and the staff are friendly. Prices are very reasonable. They aren't pushy so it's a nice place to sit over a cup of coffee. The menu is limited but everything they serve us great!

• Visited April 2013
Pinehurst, North Carolina
“Healthy and exceptional”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Based on the fantastic reviews alone, I had to try this café. I was not, in the least, disappointed. I’m a visitor to Lancaster, but I could tell from the interaction with the customers that On Orange is a favorite of the locals. They must have a loyal following and I could see why. Breakfast, which is what we had, just doesn’t get any better than this. The café looks like a converted home that oozes history and charm. Along with the dining space on the street level, the upstairs as well as a “basement” have been converted into dining spaces as well. This has got to be one of the healthiest places to eat in downtown Lancaster; whole grain, farm fresh and from the garden is all you can get. On Orange is one of Lancaster’s gems, no doubt. Parking is a bit of a challenge, but definitely worth the effort.

• Visited March 2013