We when to do last minute shopping in Lancaster, it was getting late so we decided to stay in ehe area, we went to sereval other hotels and thought we try the Red Roof Inn, the price was reasonable and the lobby looked had a great xmas effect lighting, The room was clean and warm we jumped into bed and had a great night sleep. When we woke the next morning and went down for breakfast, we did not expect it to be much, we found sauage links, eggs and make your own waffle maker, that was our favourate item, my husband eat 3 of them, it was great that we didn't have to spend extra money for breakfast, it was all included in the price, we recommend it to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn of Lancaster is a gem in the heart of Lancaster County's Dutch Country. The hotel is made up of 95 newly RENOVATED spacious rooms. The recently updated property also features handicap accessible rooms, deluxe rooms and Jacuzzi suites. Red Roof Inn of Lancaster is ideally situated amongst the greatest Lancaster County theatres, attractions, eateries and shopping centers. A seasonal pool, ample on-site parking and location adjacent to Golden Corral and Texas Roadhouse adds to our convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Red Roof Inn Lancaster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lancaster Red Roof Hotel Lancaster
- Lancaster Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Lancaster Pa