Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$55
Hotels.com$55
Traveluro$55
FindHotel$55
Tripadvisor$55
ZenHotels.com$58
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 23, 2015 via mobile

Checking in was a breeze and they put us towards the back since we had a dog. Their dog walking area is out back. The room was nicer than I expected for the price. Mini fridge, microwave and TV mounted on the wall were little perks. Walls seemed thick, since we couldn't hear anyone beside us or above us. Half way through our stay they changed out all the mattresses, so we got the pleasure of staying on a brand new mattress. Staff was always super nice and attentive. The location is prime and near so many restaurants, stores and attractions. They have free breakfast, but it was the same everyday, two types of cereal, white and wheat toast, two types of mini muffins, make your own waffles and various beverages. Nothing fancy. Wish they had some better variety, but it was better than nothing. The price was definitely ideal. We stayed five days and wish we would of been able to book the rest of the following weekend out to stay longer. Highly recommend this place and would love to stay again when visiting!

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank BSheely
Reviewed April 27, 2015

Rooms were clean and comfortable. Many amenities including coffee maker in room, a curling iron and a fold out ironing board. Staff was very nice.Only complaint was the complementary breakfast. First day was only cold cereal and muffins. Second day waffles were available but they seemed to be the frozen ones, like Eggos. Everything else was very nice. It's a great location, too. Right off Lincoln Highway/Route 30. Right next store is The Texas Roadhouse Restaurant and an IHop. Also very close to The American Music Theater and the Rockvale Shopping Mall. . .lastly the price was great! We paid $50.00 (plus tax, of course) per night. Only wish they accepted pets so our friends could have stayed here, too.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Nancy S
Reviewed April 22, 2015

Got a great deal on this hotel on the internet. $15 +++ less than other hotels in the area. Night staff (Konan) was delightful, welcoming and personable. Housekeeping staff (the one I saw) was cheerful. Breakfast was rather limited, but for the price I paid ($60) there's no complaining on my part. The staff member who was taking care of the breakfast items was pleasant and came to check on the diners to see how we were doing.

Convenient location, good price, clean quiet room.

Room tip: Quieter rooms might be toward the back of the hotel, away from the noise of Lincoln Hwy, but with the heater on all night, I didn't hear a thing!
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank CEHH
Reviewed April 19, 2015

Let me begin by saying that the number one reason we stay at Red Roof Inns is because they are pet friendly with no extra charge for pets. The staff are friendly and the Inn is in a great location off of Highway 30 in the heart of Amish country. The rooms are well appointed with refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. The hair dryer and Iron are located in the closet. The room was nice and clean as was the bathroom. The Inn also offers a nice breakfast of Waffles, Toast and Jam or Biscuits and sausage gravy. Cereals, both hot and cold are available and milk and juice is available as well. The price for your stay is very affordable providing you book through Red Roofs website which offers specials from time to time. We actually booked, canceled and re-booked to take advantage of a special and get a better rate. So keep checking and re-checking to insure that you get a good rate. All in all I have to say that the place is a good place to stay for an overnight stay or multiple days and Amish Country is worth visiting. We come here to see my partner's Mother and siblings and always stay at this Inn because of their pet friendly policy. We'll continue to stay here and compared to our last stay six months ago the Inn does seem better. Last time I wrote that the place was showing it's age. While not a new Inn it is a good Inn and maybe being better managed and staffed than on our last visit.

Room tip: Second floor beds are softer than the ADA rooms on the first floor.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Mystic1959
Reviewed April 17, 2015

We were in the area so we decided to stay over night . i was able to get a room Red Roof Inn. The room was nice size and it was convenient to where we wanted to be. My husband loved the bed and sleep like a log me on the other hand, I found the bed a little to firm for me. We ate at the Golden Corral which was right next door in walking distance. The breakfast was ok. Overall the experience was ok except for the tub there was some type of backup in the tub and there was some dirt or something backup and filled with water partially and then it went back down the drain but dirt stayed. I took a picture to show the management, bit the lobby was filled when we left so I didn't tell him.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple