Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$55
Hotels.com$55
Traveluro$55
Agoda.com$55
Orbitz.com$55
ZenHotels.com$58
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 22, 2015

Got a great deal on this hotel on the internet. $15 +++ less than other hotels in the area. Night staff (Konan) was delightful, welcoming and personable. Housekeeping staff (the one I saw) was cheerful. Breakfast was rather limited, but for the price I paid ($60) there's no complaining on my part. The staff member who was taking care of the breakfast items was pleasant and came to check on the diners to see how we were doing.

Convenient location, good price, clean quiet room.

Room tip: Quieter rooms might be toward the back of the hotel, away from the noise of Lincoln Hwy, but with the heater on all night, I didn't hear a thing!
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank CEHH
Reviewed April 19, 2015

Let me begin by saying that the number one reason we stay at Red Roof Inns is because they are pet friendly with no extra charge for pets. The staff are friendly and the Inn is in a great location off of Highway 30 in the heart of Amish country. The rooms are well appointed with refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. The hair dryer and Iron are located in the closet. The room was nice and clean as was the bathroom. The Inn also offers a nice breakfast of Waffles, Toast and Jam or Biscuits and sausage gravy. Cereals, both hot and cold are available and milk and juice is available as well. The price for your stay is very affordable providing you book through Red Roofs website which offers specials from time to time. We actually booked, canceled and re-booked to take advantage of a special and get a better rate. So keep checking and re-checking to insure that you get a good rate. All in all I have to say that the place is a good place to stay for an overnight stay or multiple days and Amish Country is worth visiting. We come here to see my partner's Mother and siblings and always stay at this Inn because of their pet friendly policy. We'll continue to stay here and compared to our last stay six months ago the Inn does seem better. Last time I wrote that the place was showing it's age. While not a new Inn it is a good Inn and maybe being better managed and staffed than on our last visit.

Room tip: Second floor beds are softer than the ADA rooms on the first floor.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Mystic1959
Reviewed April 17, 2015

We were in the area so we decided to stay over night . i was able to get a room Red Roof Inn. The room was nice size and it was convenient to where we wanted to be. My husband loved the bed and sleep like a log me on the other hand, I found the bed a little to firm for me. We ate at the Golden Corral which was right next door in walking distance. The breakfast was ok. Overall the experience was ok except for the tub there was some type of backup in the tub and there was some dirt or something backup and filled with water partially and then it went back down the drain but dirt stayed. I took a picture to show the management, bit the lobby was filled when we left so I didn't tell him.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank christiniad
Reviewed April 16, 2015

Stay on April 2, 2015. Check-in was fast, all my questions and requests were answered and taken care of. Room was very neat and clean. Check-out was quick and smooth. Breakfast was wonderful with plenty of variety. Overall, just a great stay in a great location. I will be returning to this hotel again! PV

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank paulv196
Reviewed April 14, 2015

Rather we are in the area for a couple of days or a week or more, this is a great location. Centrally located to the area and convenient access from RT 30

Clean rooms and common areas. Several Breakfast offerings. Helpful, friendly staff. Nice pool, small but well maintained.

Plenty to see and do near by.

Room tip: We have been in all areas of the property during various stays. Have never had a problem with either location being inconvenient or overly loud.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple