I almost always stay at this property when I am in town for a convention (which happens to occur right across the street). Besides the convenience, this property offers a clean room for a reasonable price. The staff is friendly and helpful and add to the enjoyment of the visit. I've stayed at many other hotels/motels in the area and problems have included bugs, noise, unhelpful staff, and/or heating/cooling issues. I haven't had these issues at the Red Roof. The breakfast is so-so, but you get what you pay for. Higher end properties in the area are not central to Route 30 activities and will cost quite a bit more. The Red Roof gives value for the money and the customer service makes you want to come back. When you get a restful night's sleep, it makes the next day so much easier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn of Lancaster is a gem in the heart of Lancaster County's Dutch Country. The hotel is made up of 95 newly RENOVATED spacious rooms. The recently updated property also features handicap accessible rooms, deluxe rooms and Jacuzzi suites. Red Roof Inn of Lancaster is ideally situated amongst the greatest Lancaster County theatres, attractions, eateries and shopping centers. A seasonal pool, ample on-site parking and location adjacent to Golden Corral and Texas Roadhouse adds to our convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Red Roof Inn, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Red Roof Inn Lancaster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lancaster Red Roof Hotel Lancaster
- Lancaster Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Lancaster Pa