We need a place to stay a couple of nights and our regular hotel did not have any rooms, so we booked Red Roof Inn. The price was reasonable, the room was decent, the tv worked and the Heat was quiet enough not to disturb our sleep. It's an older hotel and the room would look better with a new coat of paint. We did not take advantage of the free breakfast, so can't comment on that. It was unfortunate that on the day we needed to be dressed up for our event, there was no hot water. The hotel had the problem fixed later, but not until we were already gone to our event.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn of Lancaster is a gem in the heart of Lancaster County's Dutch Country. The hotel is made up of 95 newly RENOVATED spacious rooms. The recently updated property also features handicap accessible rooms, deluxe rooms and Jacuzzi suites. Red Roof Inn of Lancaster is ideally situated amongst the greatest Lancaster County theatres, attractions, eateries and shopping centers. A seasonal pool, ample on-site parking and location adjacent to Golden Corral and Texas Roadhouse adds to our convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Red Roof Inn, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Agoda, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Red Roof Inn Lancaster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lancaster Red Roof Hotel Lancaster
- Lancaster Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Lancaster Pa