We spent two nights at this Inn located on Hwy 30 in East Lancaster and had a very pleasant stay. Our room had a king size bed that was very comfortable and the room well appointed with a fridge, iron, hair dryer and room safe. The bathroom was clean although the tub did show a little age with some flaking porcelain. We also had a faulty closet light that wouldn't turn on at first and then wouldn't go out. Breakfast was great with lots of choices - I had the biscuits with a little butter and jam and some OJ. They also had waffles, cereals, breads, muffins, yogurts and fresh fruit to chose from. We have pets and the fact that this Inn is pet friendly was important to us. The property has ample areas to walk your dog and supplies bags to scoop your poop. We enjoyed our stay and found this to be a very good value and an excellent location in the heart of Amish country.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn of Lancaster is a gem in the heart of Lancaster County's Dutch Country. The hotel is made up of 95 newly RENOVATED spacious rooms. The recently updated property also features handicap accessible rooms, deluxe rooms and Jacuzzi suites. Red Roof Inn of Lancaster is ideally situated amongst the greatest Lancaster County theatres, attractions, eateries and shopping centers. A seasonal pool, ample on-site parking and location adjacent to Golden Corral and Texas Roadhouse adds to our convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Red Roof Inn, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Lancaster Red Roof Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lancaster Red Roof Hotel Lancaster
- Red Roof Inn Lancaster Pa