“Great Location - Great Price”

Red Roof Inn Lancaster
Ranked #24 of 40 Hotels in Lancaster
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This hotel is located in the heart of all the action - Dutch Wonderland, Music Theater, shopping, restaurants, etc. Room was very neat and could have been cleaner since we found bobby pins and a baby's pacifier on the floor. Beds were comfortable but the blankets were very short. They did not even reach to your neck and there were no extra blankets in the room. Two restaurants were within walking distance and our small dog stayed free. Continental breakfast could have been a little better with more choices such as yogurt or pastries. All said, this was a good choice for the price.

Room Tip: If you have a pet, ask for a first floor room. We were on the second floor and had to either take t...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank sandybeachgirl1

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This was our 4th time to stay at this Red Roof Hotel and if possible it was our best stay yet. We used a walk-in internet coupon and the manager worked very hard to give us the best room possible to accommodate my husband who cannot walk well at all; the room was conveniently located on 1st floor right near the parking spaces. I really appreciate their help because I am the one who needs to transport the oxygen concentrator and V-PAP machine (both heavy for me).

The breakfast was not quite as good as previous stays, but sufficient with a variety of choices. This facility has proven to be very friendly each time we have stayed..

Room Tip: All rooms should be very accommodating since there is an elevator. We found the rooms each time qui...
1  Thank William T
Reviewed April 3, 2013

After having an awful experience with a Red Roof Inn in Wilkes Barre the night before, I'm surprised that I would have given them another try. This one seemed pretty new & was very clean. They had normal sized rooms & the top floor had inside entry's to the rooms. The beds were comfortable, which was great since we hadn't slept very well the night before. They offered a continental breakfast, which we checked out before leaving. As continental breakfasts go, it wasn't great, but they had a waffle machine which made up for it. i would definitely recommend this Red Roof for anyone looking for a decent, inexpensive place to stay while visiting Lancaster.

Room Tip: I liked the 3rd floor, since the rooms were accessible form an inside hallway, it gives it more of a...
1  Thank Kristel S
Reviewed April 1, 2013

After visiting my Mom in SC I decided to visit lancaster on the way home I just love dutch country
I travel with my furkid So picking a Pet friendly hotel was a must although not the cheapest the
Red Roof Lancaster is a great place to stay the rooms in the back near the doggie bathroom
are great I have stayed here other times and being on the first floor in back was a real treat this time for both the dog and me made things so much better My room was newly painted and everything smelled and looked fresh and clean The young man at the front desk when I checked
in was terrific, friendly and professional. as was the man at check out I had a wonderful stay and would recommend The Red Roof in Lancaster to anyone looking for a great place to stay especially with a furkid....

Room Tip: IF you have a pet the bottom floor in back near the doggie bathroom is the way to go
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank tshupp
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I had stayed at the inn once before several months previous and was pleased to see I was greeted by the staff as if it been only yesterday. The room was large and comfortable and with in walking distance of the convention center. Breakfast was filling and ready at 6 in the morning. We left with plans tp stay there again in the fall.

Room Tip: The 2nd floor has a bath and a very comfortable king size bed.
1  Thank Raymond S
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We went to the American Music Theater but didn't want to drive the 1.5 hours home that night. We only needed a room for the night and didn't want to spend a lot. We chose the Red Roof Inn and it was a great choice. The reception desk person was very friendly. Our room was a standard room with a king bed on the 3rd floor. It was very clean, had a microwave, fridge and small coffee maker. Free breakfast was included. It is close to all shopping including the Rockvale Outlets, Music Theater and Dutch Wonderland. It was well worth the money and I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd floor and didn't have any problems at all.
1  Thank Lbun
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Rowland enjoyed the big field well behind the hotel to stretch his stiff legs from riding in the car for 8 hours. After searching it was the best dog friendly motel for the price. Prices rise so book as early as possible.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family